• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Is orange one of the actual colors?

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2001 Avalon
Can someone render it with the portion directly under the headlights painted? I'm curious if it would look better that way.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Thaaat's looking more like it. Honestly your original renders look better than the press photos, Ace—think all the black up front matching a bit better might have something to do with that.

Maybe with the front fascia piece painted a deep, glossy black to match the grille instead of the matte almost primer-looking coat it had on release, it'll look less... rough. Ah well. I'll be happy to cruise in a GT anyway. Unless it's some absurd left field steal of a price, will leave that to any prospective trackhounds. :like:

EDIT: Had a couple minutes to spare at the end of the day. Not derailing, just giving some credence to the above with what few (and poor) 'shopping skills I have. Could be done much, much better.
S650 Mustang Dark Horse Mustang in more colors - renderings asdfaasdfasdf

Last edited:

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I've also just realized... they gave us a glossy upper grille and a matte lower grille on the S550s, now they've just reversed it! :facepalm:

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Ya, they should have just kept the bigger headlights instead of making them smaller and trying to fill in the gap with plastic

emrah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018, Audi A8L 2019
I saw a youtube video last night that had a table of the cars in the different colors being offered and I believe I remember seeing orange.

I think the Dark Horse is going to look best in dark colors.
Defo Dark colors. Black or Dark Grey perhaps

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
I saw a youtube video last night that had a table of the cars in the different colors being offered and I believe I remember seeing orange.

I think the Dark Horse is going to look best in dark colors.
link to youtube vid? i know long way out but would like to see the "potential" colors for the new car

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Looks like the Mustang had eye makeup done by an Emo chick.
Sponsored