• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
I guess I will give Ford some credit that at least the last run of the ICE Mustang will have a bunch of different options for people to choose from. Hopefully there’s at least one more Shelby run in there too. Unlike the Camaro and the Hemi that are going out with a bit of whimper
Doesn't appear to me that thee are any more options for people to choose from. Looks basically the same options as now, with different names.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Doesn't appear to me that thee are any more options for people to choose from. Looks basically the same options as now, with different names.
I think the some of the wheel and brake customization is long overdue. And the Dark Horse S & R as track-ready options is good too. I don’t know, maybe it is the same amount of options as there are currently but it feels to me like they’re throwing some new options out there for the last hurrah.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
When I saw the leaked pictures before the Stampede event, I was a little bit sad about the rear end.

It really looks like a Camaro and the tail lights look cheaper than on the S550.

I liked the way the tail lights looked on the S550, where there were actual chunks you could hold.

Now it's all flat and that makes it look a little bit cheap.

I am also not a fan of changing head or tail lights with aftermarket stuff, so I was a bit sceptical.

When the Stampede event started, I changed my mind a little bit. The tail lights were not as bad as I thought and at the end I kinda appreciated it more.

Now I totally love the way the car looks. But there are some things..

I don't like the new S650 without a spoiler. The car looks like it misses something. Normally I am not a spoiler fan and I love the S550 even without a spoiler or duck tail, but this S650 needs a spoiler to make the car look good.

I don't like the look of the Ecoboost, but I don't care about the 4 cilinder anyway.

I like the front bumper of the GT way better than the Dark Horse version.
I actually don't like the front of the Dark Horse.

I like the Dark Horse logo's. (But I will get slammed by the Mustang community if I change my GT and 5.0 badges to the Dark Horse badg.

But I think I will still do that. Even if people will get mad. It is not that I don't have the money to buy the real Dark Horse, but in my opinion the horse logo looks way cooler than the standard GT and 5.0 badge.

And let's be real. A GT Mustang is still a horse. So I don't see the issue over here.

notwild_2.3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
But I think I will still do that. Even if people will get mad. It is not that I don't have the money to buy the real Dark Horse, but in my opinion the horse logo looks way cooler than the standard GT and 5.0 badge.

And let's be real. A GT Mustang is still a horse. So I don't see the issue over here.
Nice logic. I should throw some Ferrari badging on mine.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
S650 Darkhorse Lethal Style!
S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] lethals650

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Just sad about the new S650. Won’t be sad in a jag unless it breaks.
I think most here would be in an F Type if within budget lol. Arguably the best looking car under $200k (for the R).

The R also has one of the most intoxicating V8 sounds ever. It performs pretty well on track too with better pads - no where near as good as an entry level Carrera, but still pretty good for a decent sized coupe. I see a few here and there at Limerock.

And, yes it will break. It's English lol. But it'll look great doing it.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Ford must have a spy inside Kia's design studio. Talk about ripping it off and doing a crap job while they're at it.

2023-kia-sportage-european-spec_100794588_h.jpg
Dawg, take a break. We get it, you don't like it. And from your "Americans never change" comment, doesn't sound like you like the good ole' USA much either. Because_murica disapproves.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Ford must have a spy inside Kia's design studio. Talk about ripping it off and doing a crap job while they're at it.
You know they develop together with KIA right ? The New Sportage is practically Explorer.

notwild_2.3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
That's even nicer logic.

That's why I said, there will be people who will never understand..
You’re right. I will never understand why people upbadge their vehicles. You like the emblem? Great, it’s reserved for higher trims. “I can afford the [more expensive version]” is always a cop-out… in that case, prove it. But nobody ever does.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
You’re right. I will never understand why people upbadge their vehicles. You like the emblem? Great, it’s reserved for higher trims. “I can afford the [more expensive version]” is always a cop-out… in that case, prove it. But nobody ever does.
Prove that I can afford a Dark Horse instead of a GT?

Just because someone likes the Dark Horse badge more?

There is nothing to prove there.
And the people who want proof of something silly, are the people who are not even worth talking to.

People do stuff for themselves, not for others. And if you are a person who does stuff just to be liked by othere, than you will realize, at some point that you will never be liked by all, because of differenr opinions.

Do what you want and don't care about others.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I think most here would be in an F Type if within budget lol. Arguably the best looking car under $200k (for the R).

The R also has one of the most intoxicating V8 sounds ever. It performs pretty well on track too with better pads - no where near as good as an entry level Carrera, but still pretty good for a decent sized coupe. I see a few here and there at Limerock.

And, yes it will break. It's English lol. But it'll look great doing it.
F Type R in British Racing Green is an absolutely gorgeous car. A guy in my subdivision has one all blacked out and it’s a thing of beauty. Sounds great too. BUT, it will break and it’s costly when it does.
Sponsored