• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

7th Gen, S650 live event reveal photos

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
Very cringe.
Sponsored

paradigm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So the regular GT continues with the MT82
Darkhorse is the Mach / PP2 replacement.

I really like the lowered belt line and what I perceive as more visibility. But I do not see myself trading in my 2022 Camaro 1LE for one.

aspensilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63
climate controls are touch screen now. ick.
Ugh, this is so surprising and disappointing.

I'm also confused where all the posts are? I remember past gens having a ton of activity on 6g. I guess everyone is reacting on the live reveal, hard to have a conversation there.

I dont like how the screens just poke out of the dash at all
I agree, it's a trend I don't like. I'm slightly confused because Mustang buyers are looking for a more sport-focused design.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1
So the regular GT continues with the MT82
Darkhorse is the Mach / PP2 replacement.

I really like the lowered belt line and what I perceive as more visibility. But I do not see myself trading in my 2022 Camaro 1LE for one.
I really like this one, especially the Dark Horse, but I doubt I’d sell my GR Supra for one..

I am not surprised about the “hate”. When the 18 was reviled all the 15-17 owners didn’t care for it since their new hotness became the old busted. Seems that how all the 18-22 owners are acting now. Seems almost every new gen release of a car goes through it

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Haven’t been keeping up with mustang news for years. But man…this car is kinda ugly. It looks like a box that has a mixture of futuristic design elements and older, more “classic” or dated parts.

Vladdracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I really like this one, especially the Dark Horse, but I doubt I’d sell my GR Supra for one..

I am not surprised about the “hate”. When the 18 was reviled all the 15-17 owners didn’t care for it since their new hotness became the old busted. Seems that how all the 18-22 owners are acting now. Seems almost every new gen release of a car goes through it
or you know, we just legitimately dont like the design? by far the ugliest mustang ive seen, and i still dont like the s550, the ONLY reason i bought an s550 and sold my s197 is because of certain major improvements like IRS that were made in the s550 line

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1
or you know, we just legitimately dont like the design? by far the ugliest mustang ive seen, and i still dont like the s550, the ONLY reason i bought an s550 and sold my s197 is because of certain major improvements like IRS that were made in the s550 line
sure, every one has their tastes, like to me mustangs were ugly AF until the 18. I never wanted one or cared for one until then. All the 15-17 owners hated it, then many traded up to it.

Cmw458

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow black ford mustang ecoboost premium PP
I think the darkhorse looks amazing, too bad it will be $80k.

The GT looks much better in HD video than in the leaked pics. I actually love that spec they rolled out now, I wasn't a huge fan of it in the leaked pics.

All that to say... I'll be getting my funds together to put a nice chunky down payment on either a 2nd year or 3rd year refresh of this model.
Sponsored