• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SROhlms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
It is a shame that Ford got rid of door lines and dual hump interior but s650 does look cleaner than s550
The upper side crease is still there, but much more blended. Additionally, the lighting and the Iconic Silver color from the S550 show it off much more than this newer blue color. The lower crease is also still there, but again muted comparatively and now angles upward instead of staying parallel with the side skirt beneath it.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Everyone's yawing over the photos of the revealed but yet unrevealed Moostang - but I've seen no one mention anything about being happy that the PCM will be "locked"...

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
🤣🤣🤣 The people trying to compare it to the Camaro are taking the crack. 🤣🤣🤣

It’s got a round hood and the same paint so it looks like the last Gen Camaro??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh god! 🤣 I am laughing so hard I gotta type this through the tears I laughed into the screen! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

❤🥰❤ By the time the 2024 Mustang is available the Camaro will no longer be in production. 🤢🤮

thePill has never seen a vehicle look even close to this other than it strongly resembles Mustang’s from 2005, 2010, 2013 and 2015.

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I don't particularly understand what Ford was going for with the tail lights...why do they connect from the top of the body line/crease yet stop short of the bottom line/crease? Why do they have black background features but not a black decklid panel? And why do they start at the top of the crease and extend straight outward to the right...from a flush/uniform left starting point...yet the crease juts upward and the lights do not lol? It leaves a really hideous gap there on the right where the lights no longer ride flush with the crease...weird stuff that you think they would have noticed and decided to well, not do?
Mach-E design language for headlights and taillights…

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Everyone's yawing over the photos of the revealed but yet unrevealed Moostang - but I've seen no one mention anything about being happy that the PCM will be "locked"...
I for one have doubts about that rumor given Roush, Saleen, and Shelby's close relationship with Ford. With that said, it's possible the above are given tools or workarounds to still allow them to tune cars.

With that said, if it's true....

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
slowly in the left lane
You know what, they are different people in this world. I count 7B+.

Just because some people complained, it doesn't mean its the same people who complained.

Just because some people complained because it was "new" and came back and even though its gonna happen again, doesn't mean people lose the right to have first impressions.

I didn't like the 4th generation. I still don't. Does it mean everyone was whining when they first saw it?

Don't tell people what they can or cannot do, what they can or cannot think even if they are wrong. They are entitled to have opinions just like you.
Did I tell anyone to do anything? No I didn’t, so get off my case. I’ve been on M6G since 2015 and I saw all the complaints then which are exactly like the complaints now. Don’t like my opinion, then ignore it. Trust me, it’s real easy to do. Otherwise you’re just another useless person in this group.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Haven't seen these images anywhere yet, figured I'd share.

According to Lethal Performance:

Totally new generation Coyote motor.
- Dual 80mm Throttle Bodies with dual Airboxes?
- 3 Different Transmission Options (1 Auto, 2 Manuals)
- Upgraded internals? (Predator-like rods and cams?)
- Rated at 500 Horsepower.
- Locked PCM (Over the Air Updates similar to 2021+ F-150)

8bd4f80c-55aa-46a3-90b5-160d9d151760.png

b20844aa-9c0f-4f60-91ea-ea1cc8f5cf30.png

eeb7ba1a-4b40-48c4-857b-b26f46535dc2.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 2.18.56 PM.png

84D99B84-1919-4280-B5D6-D43777BD4F73.jpeg
Where on lethal performance did you find this?

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
IRL I think the exterior will look really good. That GT front with an additional front lip similar to the PP2/M1 will make the front look really aggressive.

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
More of a major facelift. I’d imagine a better drive experience being more noticeable than facelift changes.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
That dashboard looks like they glued 2 tablets together and stuck them there on a mount. I like the digital stuff, but how about integrating it so it looks like it belongs? Would prefer a shroud over the main gauges to help with glare and reflection and fit the info center into the center with a more flush look.
More like they steal the dash from an Mercedes A series ... Modern Mercedes cars use that digital cluster and it's very ugly in my opinion.

SROhlms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
I for one have doubts about that rumor given Roush, Saleen, and Shelby's close relationship with Ford. With that said, it's possible the above are given tools or workarounds to still allow them to tune cars.

With that said, if it's true....
That's exactly what GM did with the C8 and Callaway.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
What I like about the interior: the USB-C port.
Enough said.
Sponsored