• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stonehauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 550i
Beautiful concept, but it would never make it to production.

For a production car, put more realistic tires/wheels on it. The wheels are too big and fill out the wells too much for production and I doubt ford would ever put a fender vent on a non-specialty car. The back end is a very nice concept, but again, not something Ford could pull off. Make it a little flatter. Right now, it's a little too much hatchback or not enough trunk or vice versa. It needs to be one or the other.

Again, as a concept car, I would be drooling all over it. You did a fantastic job on it. I am not not seeing it as a potential production car. Ford doesn't have the style to pull something like this off in production.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Fit's the sculpute almost perfectly. Looks good but I also doubt that that would make production...

Besides, to me it looks more like a Lamborghini... Quite exotic and less like a muscle car. Can't wait any longer for the first S650 spyshot

fpvfan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 mustang GT
From the looks of your render, you're expecting Ford to produce the Mustang in electric only seeing that there is not exhaust on this car. It does have a hatchback look but it wouldn't be the first time the mustang had a hatchback. Overall the look is decent but if Ford is going to do it, I doubt it will look this good. Obviously the wheels wont look like that on the production (nice design though). If by chance Ford does do this in Electric (which they will, much to my chagrin). Hopefully it will have the performance to go after vehicles like the Telsa Model S Plaid, with styling inside to contest the Audi E-Tron GT RS. I'm not a fan of electric vehicles but I know it's coming.

OP
OP
Jc Desing

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
if it has an exhaust only that it does not have the typical outlet it is central to the corvette stingray style

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang render based on sculptural concept F9988A99-E3CD-499F-B87A-763C1327A099

Did this about 5 Years ago in MS Paint. A little of SN95 wth Reversed Vents and GT350 in the Lower Rear Valence.

A little of the 69 Mach 1 and Hint of a Scoop in the Hips, with a Bit of 71 Mach 1 Fastback Roof and Inverted 71/15 Tail Lights and LE Wheels.

Last edited:

challengerrtfan

Threads
Reaction score
F9988A99-E3CD-499F-B87A-763C1327A099.jpeg

Did this about 5 Years ago in MS Paint. A little of SN95 wth Reversed Vents and GT350 in the Lower Rear Valence.

A little of the 69 Mach 1 and Hint of a Scoop in the Hips, with a Bit of 71 Mach 1 Fastback Roof and Inverted 71/15 Tail Lights and LE Wheels.
I’d buy it in a heartbeat but it’s never gonna see the light of day

Reactions: JWS