• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2021 Bronco
The only 15 Mustang not eligible for X-Plan or any of the Ford plans is the 50th Limited Edition. If you have a legit X-Plan PIN and your local dealer won't take it call Ford Customer Service because they're messing with you.
Sponsored

n2mygt

Threads
Reaction score
X plan

I used it when I ordered my 2015 GT through work. It saves me roughly around $3000

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score
i had to call around to several dealers in the area, most of which seem to be completely in the dark and under a rock as far as even availability of the car. It was pretty amazing actually. i had several tell me that orders weren't yet avail or that they didn't know pricing on the vehicles (which i politely told them that all they had to do was check their system). anyway... i finally got one who had to "look into it to find pricing" found it, and agreed to take x-plan. said they "couldn't see why not." easiest sale they ever had. very happy with the pricing and x-plan experience. aside from calling around to find someone to take my money, it was quite an easy transaction. completely worth it.

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Was finally able to get someone at my dealership (Sandy Springs Ford in Atlanta) to honor X-Plan. They simply didn't know how to put it into the system to get to the X-Plan settings. Today, someone who knew how to do it was there and everything worked out fine. So, in the end, Sandy Springs Ford came through which is different than my previous posts from yesterday...

So if anyone is in the Atlanta area, they seem like a place who finally knows whats going on.

Camerican

Threads
Reaction score
X-plan for canada pricing?

Anyone got the Canadian X-plan pricing for eco boost and gt ? or a link

Thanks in advance Camerican

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Question on x-plan.
Does it do anything for leases? I'm looking at leasing a Focus ST for a couple years before I can step up to a new Mustang, and while I know I can get a pretty good deal without the x-plan, it would be easier to bypass a lot of the negotiation.
Leasing = cheap = payoff other debt fast = pay cash on the 'stang.

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Leasing = cheap = payoff other debt fast = pay cash on the 'stang.
Leasing equals zero, buying a car with fewer options to offset the lease price is much better. If you lease, you are restricted to certain mileage, you may not be able to move from your state, you get zero equity, if the car gets damaged, your responsible for excessive wear and tear or not doing maintenance. You build no credit off of the lease. Spend the extra 15 to 20 a week and get a loan. At the end of three years, the car will be almost paid off, you can trade it in, sell it, keep it for a daily driver, but after all those payments you will still own something.

Scooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Infiniti G37
Leasing equals zero, buying a car with fewer options to offset the lease price is much better. If you lease, you are restricted to certain mileage, you may not be able to move from your state, you get zero equity, if the car gets damaged, your responsible for excessive wear and tear or not doing maintenance. You build no credit off of the lease. Spend the extra 15 to 20 a week and get a loan. At the end of three years, the car will be almost paid off, you can trade it in, sell it, keep it for a daily driver, but after all those payments you will still own something.

Agree, great advice!!!

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score
So if we use the x plan then the dealers tend to low ball offer the trade in right? Especially since they know we ordered the car so its just the way we want it...

When is the last minute we can walk away if the trade in offer wont get reasonable and still get our $500 deposit back? I have read "before we take delivery" but does that mean before its sent to the dealer from the factory or before money changes hands for purchase of the vehicle?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
This is misleading. Lease isn't all that bad, plus you're wrong about not building credit...leases still show up on your credit report. You can move to another state, your sales tax will just change with it.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
You can use X-plan on a lease. I believe you just use the X/plan price to base the lease payment off of. Also, depending on what you're buying, lease payments can be several hundred dollars less than a 72 or 60 month loan. It still is better to buy a used car though, financially speaking.

dkmcclelland

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 Civic Si
Just got off the phone with Thom at Sandy Springs Ford and according to him, X-plan is accepted, however there is a $1,000 deposit that is only refundable if the car I order is damaged or is not ordered exactly how I wanted it (I.e., they send a black car and I ordered Magnetic)

I am still not 100% sure about ordering a car that I haven't driven. Maybe that's just me...

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2021 Bronco
Just got off the phone with Thom at Sandy Springs Ford and according to him, X-plan is accepted, however there is a $1,000 deposit that is only refundable if the car I order is damaged or is not ordered exactly how I wanted it (I.e., they send a black car and I ordered Magnetic)

I am still not 100% sure about ordering a car that I haven't driven. Maybe that's just me...
You should only be required to put down a $500 fully refundable deposit at most. Find another dealer.
Sponsored