• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score
I just left the dealership. They said xplan was not available. Im not sure how true this is but they said it wasnt coming up as an option when generating the order. She was visibily frustrated and said it was saying the car wasnt eligible. Dont know if that's a sales tactic or what but I walked without placing an order
Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
I just left the dealership. They said xplan was not available. Im not sure how true this is but they said it wasnt coming up as an option when generating the order. She was visibily frustrated and said it was saying the car wasnt eligible. Dont know if that's a sales tactic or what but I walked without placing an order
For what it is worth, I went on to Ford Partner . com to look up X-Plan. There was not an option for the 2015 Mustang, only the 2014. Maybe they haven't updated it yet to reflect the new model?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Yeah there's no way they won't have it for the 2015. Probably just a delay, hopefully they'll fix it before convertible ordering is up :-)

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score
She said that was a possibility but without knowing I wasnt going to agree based on msrp

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You do not need to specify which vehicle you are using your x-plan on when submitting it to a dealer. you also do not need to specify X-plan when ordering the vehicle either. in fact you do not even need to generate the X-plan until you take delivery of the vehicle.

I know this because I work in a primarily AZX plan marketplace I have never sold a vehicle at MSRP

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
She said that was a possibility but without knowing I wasnt going to agree based on msrp
Agreed, I wan't to know the exact details of my purchase, seeing as how it is going to set me back the better part of $40K. I'm not that loose with my money :lol:

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
You do not need to specify which vehicle you are using your x-plan on when submitting it to a dealer. you also do not need to specify X-plan when ordering the vehicle either. in fact you do not even need to generate the X-plan until you take delivery of the vehicle.

I know this because I work in a primarily AZX plan marketplace I have never sold a vehicle at MSRP
Never sold a vehicle at MSRP ? How about the Shelby GT500?
Or the Raptor ?

You do not need X-plan pin to order a vehicle, but you can not always guarantee x-plan availability on certain models.
With the 2015 Mustang, the only model that you can not use A/X/Z/D would be LE.
That is if the dealer wants to sell any of their high demand vehicles at the discounted prices.

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score
Never sold a vehicle at MSRP ? How about the Shelby GT500?
Or the Raptor ?

You do not need X-plan pin to order a vehicle, but you can not always guarantee x-plan availability on certain models.
With the 2015 Mustang, the only model that you can not use A/X/Z/D would be LE.
That is if the dealer wants to sell any of their high demand vehicles at the discounted prices.
Right I was looking to have negotiation part of the transaction done with so that's not hanging over my head for 4 months

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Was just told as I attempted to order a GT premium that X-plan is not available on the 2015 Mustang at this time. Anyone else who ordered today hear the same thing?

Was told previously by the same dealership that they would accept X-plan.

NVPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
Was just told as I attempted to order a GT premium that X-plan is not available on the 2015 Mustang at this time. Anyone else who ordered today hear the same thing?

I already placed my order, signed a vehicle buyers agreement and it states X-plan on the agreement.

find another dealer.

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score

I was told the same thing in person by one and over the phone with 3 other dealers in nj. I'm getting pretty frustrated seeing as though others are getting it.

moartorque

Threads
Reaction score
Yup, just confirmed X plan is available for a GT premium and I will be going to put my order in today or tommorow.

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Yup, just confirmed X plan is available for a GT premium and I will be going to put my order in today or tommorow.
I see you are in Atlanta, can you share what dealership you spoke with to get X-plan?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium