• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
It is NOT depressing! They are FACTS! No one has said they hate their cars But there are a lot of things that forward to shortcuts on for sure.
A lot of it was nitpicking things that were already public information before we even got our cars. The guy with a water leak spamming every post about his windshield, which I hope gets fixed.
And the petty back and forth with a couple of people.

Maybe some people made the jump to S650 expecting something that wasn't realistic, but lets keep this thread on-topic. I feel like most of us who are liking their cars, aren't spending much time on the forum anymore contributing to the topics made by people who aren't happy.
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
It is NOT depressing! They are FACTS! No one has said they hate their cars But there are a lot of things that forward to shortcuts on for sure.
Jesus hoping on a pogo stick down a 6 lane highway, basically none of the complaints in that thread are "facts". I've had a terrible experience with the quality and reliability of BMW, Honda, Subaru, Toyota, and Dodge vehicles. But my bad experience isn't a factual observation that can be used as a generalization towards an entire model or brand. It just means I've gotten unlucky on multiple occasions.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I'm with you on the disappointment level. I'm disappointed a car that I bought on 10/7 was blowing blue smoke on 10/8. Its at the shop now and I'm hoping it'll be a quick turnaround. They have contacted Ford engineering about it and waiting for a response

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
I'm sure this has been posted a million times, but the AV(P)E is really nice; I have mine set to sport. Some people have complained that it's too quiet after start up; y'all need to have your ears checked because that drone is pretty loud, certainly enough for me.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang 2019, GT 500 Magnetic 2020, 2020 Bullitt, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Octane 2019, Dodge Charger Hellcat White Knuckle 2019, Toyota Supra Premium 2020, Toyota Avalon TRD 2020, Honda Civic Type R 2019
I just ordered Steeda Springs, Camber Plates, front brace, rear brace, Short Shifter, Roush Rear Axle Back Muffler Exhaust and I have the H Pipe I ordered like 2 years ago for my now gone Mach 1. My selling dealer is pretty cool and will install all this for me. Next week will be the project date. Super excited to Mod my new Ride.

Last edited:

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I just ordered Steeda Springs, Camber Plates, front brace, rear brace, Short Shifter, Roush Rear Axle Back Muffler Exhaust and I have the H Pipe I ordered like 2 years ago for my now gone Mach 1. My selling dealer is pretty cool and will install all this for me. Next week will be the project date. Super excited to Mod my new Ride.
Sounds great! Mind sharing the specs on your car and how much these mods are running you?

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Sounds like you changed your mind regarding not having AE to quiet down a loud exhaust. That setup is gonna make some noise.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
A lot of it was nitpicking things that were already public information before we even got our cars. The guy with a water leak spamming every post about his windshield, which I hope gets fixed.
And the petty back and forth with a couple of people.

Maybe some people made the jump to S650 expecting something that wasn't realistic, but lets keep this thread on-topic. I feel like most of us who are liking their cars, aren't spending much time on the forum anymore contributing to the topics made by people who aren't happy.
Nobody knew that the ambient lightning was worse than on the S550.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang 2019, GT 500 Magnetic 2020, 2020 Bullitt, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Octane 2019, Dodge Charger Hellcat White Knuckle 2019, Toyota Supra Premium 2020, Toyota Avalon TRD 2020, Honda Civic Type R 2019
Sounds like you changed your mind regarding not having AE to quiet down a loud exhaust. That setup is gonna make some noise.
I didn’t say I was the smartest of the bunch😂. But I have a plan that’s what you don’t know😎. I have a Dark Horse coming and need to trade something for it….hint hint😜. My daughter has a 2020 I want to trade for it but she is still liking her mod GT lowered, exhaust but not the all around steeda springs and or short shifter and or front brace rear brace😁.

Add another Mustang Day😎

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
I didn’t say I was the smartest of the bunch😂. But I have a plan that’s what you don’t know😎. I have a Dark Horse coming and need to trade something for it….hint hint😜. My daughter has a 2020 I want to trade for it but she is still liking her mod GT lowered, exhaust but not the all around steeda springs and or short shifter and or front brace rear brace😁.

Add another Mustang Day😎
Ive followed the channel enough to know that nothing stays for long..😁

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting. Several people have mentioned the wheel hop was fixed on the S650? Are you experiencing it?
No wheel hop just installing the rear brace since the car is on a rack and easy install with rear springs. And its not wheel hop it’s the rear end floating a bit in hard cornering and accelerating. I owned the Gt500 2020 and GT350s as well and I can feel the rear suspension moves and border line wants to kick out. Hopefully the rear brace stops that and the Steeda rep actually mentioned what I just described without me even telling him my own experience.

cstraley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT , 24 Tundra, 2023 M240i, 23 QX80
I had a 2020 GT500 and I am blown away at the styling and the tech updates in the new 2024. Not the performance comparing directly a GT500 to my GT but the rest of the car is phenomenal in my opinion
Agree, I also had a 2011 GT500 and a 2020 GT500 and I feel the same.
Sponsored