• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

With a sad heart I am letting my 2024 Order go.....

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Having been down the cancer road with others, I know the difficult road you are facing. I learned a good deal about supporting a cancer patient. Sometimes treatment is easy and sometimes it can be difficult. I am sure your doctors are good but should you need advice from somebody who has been through it, feel free to message me. I might not have the answer but I am pretty good at asking questions and knowing were to look.
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
It is with a sad heart I am letting my 2024 order go. I have contacted my salesman to let him know...

The reason is my girlfriend was diagnosed with breast cancer. Her mother and oldest sister both passed away from it. Her youngest sister survived it by having a double mastectomy and radiation treatments. So that is what we are doing. Her insurance only covers a portion. Her portion out of pocket is not cheap. So, I am forgoing this car, the insurance increase and the added fuel expense and putting that money into helping her as much as possible. Maybe once these treatments are done and things are hopefully everything goes well...maybe a Mustang down the road will be in the cards. I already have a 2023 Charger so I don't need another car, it was going to be our weekend date car. However, I do need to make sure my girl gets her treatment and the best care we can get her without the added stress on her financially. I just need her to think positively and not worry about the financials.

If anyone is interested hit me up and I will provide you the name of my salesman / dealer in Tampa, FL where the car will be headed whenever it finally makes it outta the black hole.....

2024 Mustang GT Premium in Grabber Blue Metallic | 401A Pkg | 10 speed auto | Active Exhaust | Nite Pony Pkg | 3.55 TLS rear axle | 19" Brembo Pkg w/ Grabber Blue calipers |
2024 Ford Mustang GT_Grabber Blue.jpg
I am so sad to hear that! You are a real sweetheart! Putting her her before the car shows your love for her! Things always work out and you will get your dream car on down the road!
Praying that they found it in plenty of time! She is a lucky girl to have you by her side. Please let her know I am praying for her.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
So sorry to hear, and congrats on making the right decision.
She and her loved ones will be in our prayers !

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I / we appreciate the kind words of encouragement. When we first met I was driving my 2021 Mach 1 in FJG. It was a stick and she loved the car and wanted to learn to drive a stick. I ended up getting rid of it and she wasn't really happy about that. This 2024 was going to be our replacement date car. I told her after she kicks cancers azz we will either order another or goto dealer and find a replacement and have many weekend dates in our new date car.

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
That’s the classy thing to do.
It was the only thing I can do. I'm 57 and I happened to find someone with whom I am head over heels in love with. Cars come and go.

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I hope OP laughed. That was a good one.
I did laugh. I happen to like the new S650 inside and out and was bored with the S550 styling especially the dash layout.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
It would be really cool if we, as a community, could somehow get this guy the mustang he and his girlfriend deserve. Either through like a gofundme, or by reaching out to Ford directly. If he wanted to sell it, he could, but I think he deserves it.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
It was the only thing I can do. I'm 57 and I happened to find someone with whom I am head over heels in love with. Cars come and go.
You're a good man. God Bless

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
It would be really cool if we, as a community, could somehow get this guy the mustang he and his girlfriend deserve. Either through like a gofundme, or by reaching out to Ford directly. If he wanted to sell it, he could, but I think he deserves it.
I appreciate that but I will have one sooner rather than later. Besides her treatments she has rent and other bills so that’s my focus is to ease her financial burden.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Material things come and go, loved ones are once in a lifetime.

And don’t fret, the 2024 Mustang is the biggest flop for Ford in a while.
I said bite your tongue to this

And don’t fret, the 2024 Mustang is the biggest flop for Ford in a while.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
It is with a sad heart I am letting my 2024 order go. I have contacted my salesman to let him know...

The reason is my girlfriend was diagnosed with breast cancer. Her mother and oldest sister both passed away from it. Her youngest sister survived it by having a double mastectomy and radiation treatments. So that is what we are doing. Her insurance only covers a portion. Her portion out of pocket is not cheap. So, I am forgoing this car, the insurance increase and the added fuel expense and putting that money into helping her as much as possible. Maybe once these treatments are done and things are hopefully everything goes well...maybe a Mustang down the road will be in the cards. I already have a 2023 Charger so I don't need another car, it was going to be our weekend date car. However, I do need to make sure my girl gets her treatment and the best care we can get her without the added stress on her financially. I just need her to think positively and not worry about the financials.

If anyone is interested hit me up and I will provide you the name of my salesman / dealer in Tampa, FL where the car will be headed whenever it finally makes it outta the black hole.....

2024 Mustang GT Premium in Grabber Blue Metallic | 401A Pkg | 10 speed auto | Active Exhaust | Nite Pony Pkg | 3.55 TLS rear axle | 19" Brembo Pkg w/ Grabber Blue calipers |
First legitimate use for a gofundme on this site that I have seen. Best of wishes for you and your family.

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label

Man of Valor, May God be with you and your family brother. Christ is a healer. This situation will turn into a testimony and one day the both of you will be able to enjoy a mustang together.
Sponsored