• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Order update this am

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Other than being a PP car, not sure what their hold up is.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 OF Mustang GT Premium. '22 Hyundai Santa Cruz
You got almost the EXACT car I ordered, except I got the A10 and 400a group. I ordered last week, No VIN yet but my dealer says it shows as "Scheduled - Clean" and I should be getting a VIN 'soon'. I ain't holding my breath lol

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I got the same email. I believe mine is already built and sitting in some lot somewhere

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Why did you get charged for the yellow paint? Your order was put in before they changed it.

OP
OP
VenomousDeath

VenomousDeath

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Other than being a PP car, not sure what their hold up is.
Ford chat says delivery Aug 9-16 lol not a
Chance
Why did you get charged for the yellow paint? Your order was put in before they changed it.
ford is notorious for changing orders, they screwed me hard on the Mach e EV I eventually told them to shove the car up their @$$ and now they have lots of them collecting dust I special ordered a Mach e down payment and all with proof of recipt and order and they tried adding 5k market adjustment and then they changed price of the vehicle post order

S650 Mustang Order update this am IMG_8289

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I have this from Dealer signed I’m going to try to hold them to this price, wish me luck
FWIW, I experienced this before and was covered by Price Protection.

You placed an order at a agreed-to price at that time. Ford later changes pricing on options you've selected. From that point forward, all of Ford's documentation (e-mails, window stickers, invoices, etc.) all update to that new amount.

You're both correct. The original price should stand, regardless what the new documentation shows. Mine presented close to $4K in changes, all of which were zero'd out at signing.

Last edited:

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang HPP
If your car was being built or produced, this email is irrelevant. It's just an automated email they send to everyone who hasn't received their order, which is all of us lol.

I got the same email and my car was finished being built on Monday. We are all just waiting for final OKTB to get these shipped.

Also, if you ordered Yellow Splash like me before the price increase you are price protected. But it's going to show on the window sticker because that's when it was invoiced. Your dealer will be able to honor the price from Ford.

Mwacker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I got the same message this morning. Out of curiosity I used the chat feature with Ford and it says in production with an estimated arrival at dealer 8/11-8/17. I’m confused.

S650 Mustang Order update this am IMG_0366

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
ignore the email; its automated and doesn't mean anything if your car is in production or built it is still in production or built

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
ignore the email; its automated and doesn't mean anything if your car is in production or built it is still in production or built
If only there was some way to join these systems so they could provide accurate real-time information. Perhaps if they created a base of information that kept track of where your vehicle was in the process. Yes, a base of data… a database if you will. The database could share information between dealers, customers, and the factory. I bet we could even get the computers to do it for us. /s

🤣😂

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
If only there was some way to join these systems so they could provide accurate real-time information. Perhaps if they created a base of information that kept track of where your vehicle was in the process. Yes, a base of data… a database if you will. The database could share information between dealers, customers, and the factory. I bet we could even get the computers to do it for us. /s

🤣😂
Yea but that would make to much sense 😂
Sponsored