• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

March orderer here with no car, but this update..what does it mean

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I’m one of those people that ordered in March and still have no car. I contacted my dealer and they sent me this update. Can someone give me some insight into what this means? And can you tell from this update about how much longer before my car is done

S650 Mustang March orderer here with no car, but this update..what does it mean IMG_4231

S650 Mustang March orderer here with no car, but this update..what does it mean IMG_4230
Sponsored

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
It’s gonna be hot while. My car was in body shop 7/26 and it just delivered to my pickup location today and is getting prepped. Ordered 3/5

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
My guess is 6+ weeks away. Hopefully less now that cars are shipping and they are sure to clear the huge backlog by the time you are ready to ship. My blend date was 7/16 and my car arrived at the dealer on 9/1 for a 9/5 delivery.
Sponsored