• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does this mean they really are shipping it?

RZelznick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Less than 48 hours after Ford told me my car wasn’t even in production yet, the website was updated saying it has been built and will be shipped in a few days. Crazy.
S650 Mustang Does this mean they really are shipping it? IMG_7590
S650 Mustang Does this mean they really are shipping it? IMG_7591
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mikhail24DH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Usually yes, your dealer will most likely know for sure and probably know where it’s at and a better eta

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
Check with ford chat daily until they give you a tracking number, likely a train car number just based on your location. Once it’s on the train it’ll be a few days. My car has stopped at a few rail yards so far and it’s likely headed for the same rail yard yours is going to

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
Less than 48 hours after Ford told me my car wasn’t even in production yet, the website was updated saying it has been built and will be shipped in a few days. Crazy.
IMG_7590.jpeg
IMG_7591.jpeg
So my form looks just like his built 8/23. Does that mean its shipped even though shipped is checked? Im confused help! Lol

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
So my form looks just like his built 8/23. Does that mean its shipped even though shipped is checked? Im confused help! Lol
Shipped is not checked only built !! Typo

Rowflo52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT
Check with ford chat daily until they give you a tracking number, likely a train car number just based on your location. Once it’s on the train it’ll be a few days. My car has stopped at a few rail yards so far and it’s likely headed for the same rail yard yours is going to
Can you tell me how you did that, that you were able to follow your car once it was on the train mine just got built and I l would like to see where it’s at

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 EcoBoost Rapid Red
Go to your dealer and have them look it up on Vinview. If it is built, it will show exactly where it is at (it shows a GPS map). It will also give you the current status and estimates for delivery, but they are only estimates, so they will likely change over time.
Sponsored