• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What does priority code 03 mean?

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
Priority 3. Ordered 22 Dec 23, Built 22 Feb 24, shipped 29 Feb24. Dealers say it should be here in 2 weeks.
That a long time on a transporter. Nerve-wracking
Sponsored

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
I was the guy who got his car in less than 2 months from the order date. Dealer is in Canada’s smallest province (Prince Edward Island) and serves a population of approx 50,000. They sell 4 or 5 Mustangs a year and the only one they have on hand is a Dark Horse in the showroom. My order showed as priority 19 and when it was ordered Jan 2, the salesman told me not to expect it until May at the earliest. I ordered a 10 sp, 401A, and AE in Atlas Blue. I think the dealer was as shocked as I was that it came so quick - trucked from the factory and now in my garage, half of the “Blues Brothers”.
IMG_6370.jpeg
Excellent,
Sometimes even things falls in place.
I ordered the exact same color and options, except the Convertible, on February 19, 2024.
My dealer said 16-20 weeks.
My priority # is 08.
I hope it gets delivered before the 2025’s come out?

Last edited:

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
I just looked at my order sheet and had a priority code of 19. I ordered my car on 2/9 and less than a week later i got a production date of 3/25 (or 4/1, which ever date Ford fells like using). Poor DCS order a car TWO FULL MONTHS ahead of me and gets the same week with a supposed priority code of 3. I figured it would be June or July at the earliest for my car to be delivered. Ford's scheduling department must be nothing more than drunk chimpanzee's throwing darts at a calendar.
I agree.
Like I said earlier.
Ordered my GT, 10-Speed Automatic, 401A, Active exhaust on February 19, 2024.
I have not heard anything from Ford.
Priority Code of 08.
It seems the Priority Code is hit or miss?
Regardless of how low or how high?
I’m sure Ford has their favorite Dealership's & their orders get Built first.
It is what it is!
Sponsored