• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Window Sticker No Longer Available?

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Is there anything to read into my window sticker no longer being available? I know that my DH has been delivered to my local distribution lot., but has not made it to my dealership. I was looking to see if my transfer route has changed from "convoy" to "rail". If so I was going to go out the the rail storage lots and see if I could find it (through the fence/drone) . But my window sticker is no longer available. Could this be a problem?
Sponsored

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Is there anything to read into my window sticker no longer being available? I know that my DH has been delivered to my local distribution lot., but has not made it to my dealership. I was looking to see if my transfer route has changed from "convoy" to "rail". If so I was going to go out the the rail storage lots and see if I could find it (through the fence/drone) . But my window sticker is no longer available. Could this be a problem?
From what I’ve seen, it is no problem whatsoever. It simply means your delivery is imminent. Congrats!