• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What are you ordering?

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Was considering a 2nd hand Giulia Quadrifoglio until the '24 Muzzie caught my eye. Prob a good thing, can't trust an Alfa's dodgy electronics
Sponsored

Mexpirate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018
Just cannot get on board with the Z, had high hopes for it, but that front end is nasty

Cayman is nice, but used would have to be at least 7 years old to hit budget and that's not happening

Fantastic video showing a drag between Z, Mach 1, supra here:

And one showing the supra competing with a Cayman GTS

OP
OP

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Just cannot get on board with the Z, had high hopes for it, but that front end is nasty

Cayman is nice, but used would have to be at least 7 years old to hit budget and that's not happening

Fantastic video showing a drag between Z, Mach 1, supra here:

And one showing the supra competing with a Cayman GTS
Agreed. For me, the weirdest thing about the Z is that square front grill. Looks like a 65" TV mounted to the front. I think the Throttle House guys had some weird stability issues with it as well. Speaking of which, here is a old but good GT vs Supra comparison from them

OP
OP

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Found their initial Z review

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just went to the my Dealer this morn and locked in my GT.

Looked at other 2nd hand options given the new pricing but I'd prefer an NA engine over anything boosted and having a decent warranty helped.

GT, Manual, Atlas Blue, Magneride, and Black pack = $92.3k on road.

I put a deposit down in April but I am the 26th GT on their books. They were hoping for first deliveries in May but given they haven't received their allocation of Raptors or Mach E's yet he is not optimistic.

I have a stock number but no allocation info or a build date. Dealer doesn't know how some peeps have this info yet.

Waiting game now

OP
OP

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet

Looked at other 2nd hand options given the new pricing but I'd prefer an NA engine over anything boosted and having a decent warranty helped.

I put a deposit down in April but I am the 26th GT on their books. They were hoping for first deliveries in May but given they haven't received their allocation of Raptors or Mach E's yet he is not optimistic.

I have a stock number but no allocation info or a build date. Dealer doesn't know how some peeps have this info yet.

Waiting game now
Awesome build, congratulations.

I ordered a GT and a Dark Horse the day after they were announced, both pending pricing. I ended up dropping the GT and going with the dark horse, but my GT order was exactly that spec you ordered. You've got good taste! 😉

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...

I put a deposit down in April but...

This might have something to do with it?
The latest scheduling info (as posted by newface) for the week after our first allocation RHD builds says the Nite Pony package (Yankee version of Black pack) is exhausted for the US market.

S650 Mustang What are you ordering? Capture.JPG

I believe our side mirrors are different, but if they can't paint the roof black, that must apply to all markets.
Right?

As per my signature details, no Black Pack on my order.
Just thinkin out loud.

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The latest scheduling info (as posted by newface) for the week after our first allocation RHD builds says the Nite Pony package (Yankee version of Black pack) is exhausted for the US market.

Capture.JPG

I believe our side mirrors are different, but if they can't paint the roof black, that must apply to all markets.
Right?

Just thinkin out loud.
Stands to reason that would be the case. Guess I'll have to wait.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive

Capture.JPG

Right?

Just thinkin out loud.
hope they didn't run out of black paint as i ordered an entirely black car ha ha ha ha...
Should be shortage in wheels and other bits that goes with the black pack i would be guessing. I didn't opt for the black pack on the black car. As i am 99% going to go with lighter wheels as soon as i can.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
hope they didn't run out of black paint as i ordered an entirely black car ha ha ha ha...
Isn't the black roof a gloss black, not the shadow black?
Unbelievable that Ford has not responded to the unanticipated high black roof demand, even after several months of production.

S650 Mustang What are you ordering? page-3-

But, remember this. :giggle:

S650 Mustang What are you ordering? Black

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Yeah look, you are probably right that it is a different black, i would be entirely ignorant of it but my skeptical mind is thinking its the same tin. lol
Heres hoping its different!
Yeah that is true, when everything is black then nothing is black! so dirty wheels end up looking brown and a smudged colour offset!

DJS068

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hi,
Yesterday I ordered a GT Fastback in Vapour Blue with the GT Appearance Pack.
I'm not taking delivery until April 2025 though as I'l be overseas until then.
I would have loved a Dark Horse but was not aware of them early enough.
I'm on a waiting list if an order through the dealer falls through, but I suspect this is highly unlikely.

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Might be wise to have a backup plan cause if you ordered recently, chances are it won't be ready until after April 25 going by current wait times.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I'm on a waiting list if an order through the dealer falls through, but I suspect this is highly unlikely.
Do your homework. Log in every day and check inventory at Ford.com. You never know what you might find.

Just last week, I found a Dark Horse Premium spec'd out as I would have ordered it that just rolled off the assembly line six days prior. Called the dealer Friday and found out it was a dealer order and not a retail/customer order. Put my deposit down immediately. It will be here next week. Paid MSRP.

2-STANG

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
Do your homework. Log in every day and check inventory at Ford.com. You never know what you might find.

Just last week, I found a Dark Horse Premium spec'd out as I would have ordered it that just rolled off the assembly line six days prior. Called the dealer Friday and found out it was a dealer order and not a retail/customer order. Put my deposit down immediately. It will be here next week. Paid MSRP.
Unfortunately we do not have that luxury here in Australia, as Dark Horse has been limited to 1000 vehicles only.
Sponsored