• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mid cycle update. Any guesses on what might be upgraded?

Slip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A110S, GR86, Stinger GT
I am new to Ford so please excuse noobie question. Does anyone have any guesses on what changes might possibly be made to the GT car in the mid lifecycle upgrade. Am wondering whether to get a new GT next year or wait a couple of years for the bugs to be fixed and the mid lifecycle upgrade. Any input is much appreciated.
Sponsored

Brumby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered S650 GT Manual Vapor Blue, Magneride
It's a Ford! And like all mass produced vehicles the bugs are always going to be there in one form or another. If you want trouble free motoring hail a taxi! 😛
Seriously though I see some of the same issues showing up on this model that people complain about on the S550 so waiting for a later MY may prove pointless. Ford held back releasing the S650 by months due to quality issues that they deemed unacceptable. Production Job 2 is about to start over there, so I guess if they see any other QA problems they will address it in this run.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Well.. if the new california special is anything to go by... 🤮
Sponsored