• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What are you ordering?

DJS068

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Might be wise to have a backup plan cause if you ordered recently, chances are it won't be ready until after April 25 going by current wait times.
Not sure what I can do as a backup plan, but the dealer seems confident that April 2025 is very achievable.
I actually updated my order this week too.
I removed the GT Appearance Pack and went with the "Black Pack" and the "Magneride".
Neither of those are available with the GT Pack, so it made sense to order them and then hopefully by the time of delivery I can get a spoiler and stripes as a dealer fitted option - best of both worlds! Worst case, I'll do them aftermarket.

S650 Mustang What are you ordering? Mustang Order
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Unfortunately we do not have that luxury here in Australia, as Dark Horse has been limited to 1000 vehicles only.
Damn. Sorry!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Hi
Finally got confirmation from my Dealer this week - my car is scheduled for build next week with delivery expected end of July. Woohoo...
Welcome!
Another Brisbanite. :like:
We'll be sharing a RORO.
Sponsored