• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tracking Weirdness

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I managed to get my Sticker a few days ago (3/14/24). Today I checked to see if there was any change in the Blend Date. Now I get the message, "Please Check Back Later. The windows sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle".
What's up with that?
Sponsored

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
I've seen this happen to others in the past. Might happen when systems are updating. I think you will be fine.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've seen this happen to others in the past. Might happen when systems are updating. I think you will be fine.
Update would be good. I'm scheduled for this week coming up.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Update would be good. I'm scheduled for this week coming up.
I just checked and I can view my sticker just fine. My blend date is still the same as it was when I first viewed the sticker (03/26/24). On the pizza tracker my car has said in production since last Thursday and it still says that today so I'm thinking I'm not really in production yet but it's gotta be getting close.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just checked again. It's available. No changes except for the date on the bottom. Blend is the same.
Sponsored