• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Top Speed

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
that statement is true for a lot of threads on this or any forum
Sponsored

junqdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Mustang GT 5.0 10 speed
Scat Pack....no traffic.....179 and still pulling
In Mexico...? maybe
UH..... "MEXICO " ???? Being a "PRISON WIFE" in a Mexican shithole doesn't appeal to me , Just for a little Speed Rush" . There is NO REAL LAW IN MEXICO !!!!!! If you a GRINGO you are "FAIR GAME" to any moron in khakis wearing a badge . I like the other members idea of hitting a NASCAR track when they have "public days " . Gotta remember "these off the lot cars weren't built by Richard Childress Racing . Where you can hit a wall @ 200 MPH and climb out with your scrotum intact . !!
Was married into a Nascar Family for 25 years back in 70's-90's . Even way back then those cars could take a whacking and you walked away . But today's technology make them look like "STAGECOACHES" . They were doing 200mph plus back in the late 60's early 70's till Nascar slowed them down . Smart move , probably saved some driver's lives . Just my 2 cents , I love speed as much as anyone on here , just want to be able to open my own door when I'm through . junqdawg

junqdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's a fact: If a person go's out to a bar in the US, get's drunk, then wrecks his car going home, guess who can be held "responsible" and face charges? Answer: The person that served him/her.
So there's that.
People should be responsible for their own behavior . You are RIGHT !!!! Why crucify some young cocktail waitress just trying to keep a bunch of ass-grabbers off her while making a tough living .
Course the Lawyers go after the Owners cuz "THEY GOT THE $$$$..junqdawg

junqdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn't intend this to be a politically fueled dik swinging contest. I was just lamenting that it's unfortunate we can't use most of a cars potential unless we are willing to go to the expense of track time.

Not suggesting any of our poorly maintained roads should have higher limits, not suggesting anyone break any laws.
Don't sweat it !! Don't take much more than a miss-spelled word or a comma in the wrong place to get some of these folks a reason to show their ass over nothing . I don't understand it , had plenty of it thrown at me , just ignore it and they go away ...junqdawg

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Don't sweat it !! Don't take much more than a miss-spelled word or a comma in the wrong place to get some of these folks a reason to show their ass over nothing . I don't understand it , had plenty of it thrown at me , just ignore it and they go away ...junqdawg
Grammar and spelling ain't political, either. 😆

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
UH..... "MEXICO " ???? Being a "PRISON WIFE" in a Mexican shithole doesn't appeal to me , Just for a little Speed Rush" . There is NO REAL LAW IN MEXICO !!!!!! If junqdawg
New to forums are you? "Mexico" is the term used when you are in the middle of nowhere (ie semi safe) and don't want to incriminate yourself for admitting to high speed acts (in the USA)

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New to forums are you? "Mexico" is the term used when you are in the middle of nowhere (ie semi safe) and don't want to incriminate yourself for admitting to high speed acts (in the USA)
Aka bfe

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or the middle of the ocean but cars don’t float unless its a boat or the ocean is frozen. Frozen ocean one thing, top speed on ice oh no not nice.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Am I the only one who could care less about what my cars top speed is? lol

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
sprich englisch damit 😆