• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ElektroSmokes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT, 2016 Ecoboost, 2021 GT
yeah, it's pretty awesome they thought of the non-ae owners. those active exhaust systems are actually really reliable, they've been doing it in the Mustang since 2015 and now have it on the F-150 Raptor, Bronco Raptor, and Ranger Raptor. only issues i've seen with them is that TSB due to the actuator connector wiring chafing on a pinch weld on the Mustang, and a rattle sound caused by a spring on some F-150 Raptor
After having three active systems, I ACTIVELY avoid them. They're anything but reliable. You'll find out.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

VenomGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
corsa performance is on suicide watch, at this point being last to the game? Why would anyone buy a corsa system? You can get a custom ford borla system with included dark horse valence for equal or lesser price? RIP Corsa give you a college try lol 😂 you missed the boat 🛥

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I like that the non-active kits come with the quad tip valance. That was such a slap in the face for Ford to stick you with the stupid looking single tips if you didn't want to get stuck with an active valve system that will for sure give you problems just a few years from new.
I’ve had AVE on three of my GT’s from 2018 onward, not one issue.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Well.. I'm glad I invested in a bender years ago. I see no justification for that pricing.
Bite me. 🤪😇🍻.

Dag nab it you be too far too stay and play.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I like that the non-active kits come with the quad tip valance. That was such a slap in the face for Ford to stick you with the stupid looking single tips if you didn't want to get stuck with an active valve system that will for sure give you problems just a few years from new.
I’ve had AVE on three of my GT’s from 2018 onward, not one issue.
Buy a lottery ticket.
What problems have you had with AVE?

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
went ahead and updated the list on the main post, it now has some colors and lists the ford performance and lethal performance prices. everything is 10% cheaper on lethal performance, except GT active cat-backs with 5" tips, those are 10.01% cheaper. oddly some kits are not listed

ElektroSmokes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT, 2016 Ecoboost, 2021 GT
Series of bad luck or self inflicted?
Must just be bad luck. I mean, we all know these systems are super reliable. I'm likely the only person to have problems spanning multiple cars. Active exhaust systems are robust by nature, and rarely ever fail.

LOL

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
hopefully Lethal Performance will have much better prices when they list them
Indeed we will. We sell all Ford Performance stuff at jobber not retail.
Sponsored