• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Must just be bad luck. I mean, we all know these systems are super reliable. I'm likely the only person to have problems spanning multiple cars. Active exhaust systems are robust by nature, and rarely ever fail.

LOL
Yeah, it’s probably just you.
Sponsored

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Must just be bad luck. I mean, we all know these systems are super reliable. I'm likely the only person to have problems spanning multiple cars. Active exhaust systems are robust by nature, and rarely ever fail.

LOL

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
corsa performance is on suicide watch, at this point being last to the game? Why would anyone buy a corsa system? You can get a custom ford borla system with included dark horse valence for equal or lesser price? RIP Corsa give you a college try lol 😂 you missed the boat 🛥
Corsa active stuff will be done shortly. We'll have one of their first systems here to get some content with. You're also going to be very surprised with the pricing of it. Word on the street is that it's going to come in less than the S550 systems.

As soon as we have more info we'll be sure to share it with everyone.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
went ahead and updated the list on the main post, it now has some colors and lists the ford performance and lethal performance prices. everything is 10% cheaper on lethal performance, except GT active cat-backs with 5" tips, those are 10.01% cheaper. oddly some kits are not listed
Thanks for updating it with our links. We're still working on some of the listings. I'll take a look at the ones you show as us missing and follow up on it.

Thanks!

ElektroSmokes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT, 2016 Ecoboost, 2021 GT
Series of bad luck or self inflicted?

LOL

Like I said, I'm the ONLY one who's had problems. You'd never be able to find anyone else out there who's gone through hell with these systems.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
these are super enticing but i’m still waiting for corsa to come out with theirs, but is there anyway to get a decibel reading to compare cold start with valves open/closed on stock vs aftermarket?

i had corsa extreme on my 2016 and my neighbors hated me lmao so i’d like to know how quiet some of the cold starts are with the valves closed before i go buying another extreme exhaust kit 😂

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Thanks for updating it with our links. We're still working on some of the listings. I'll take a look at the ones you show as us missing and follow up on it.

Thanks!
always happy to help, i'll be sure to update the list once you guys have the missing ones listed. do you have any of those M-5200-DHE kits? might be interested in getting one of those sometime soon-ish

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

LOL

Like I said, I'm the ONLY one who's had problems. You'd never be able to find anyone else out there who's gone through hell with these systems.
That’s too bad man. My friend had issues after he installed the H-pipe, turns out the passenger side muffler was a little high so it rubbed on the body seam and chafed the wires. Easy fix and realigned the muffler, he’s been good since.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

LOL

That’s too bad man. My friend had issues after he installed the H-pipe, turns out the passenger side muffler was a little high so it rubbed on the body seam and chafed the wires. Easy fix and realigned the muffler, he’s been good since.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
always happy to help, i'll be sure to update the list once you guys have the missing ones listed. do you have any of those M-5200-DHE kits? might be interested in getting one of those sometime soon-ish
Right now those aren't available yet. The ETA from Ford Performance on that system is 12/24/23. If there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime please let me know.

Thanks!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
We won't get jack in Europe. So jealous of all those exhausts kits you got in the States..

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
We won't get jack in Europe. So jealous of all those exhausts kits you got in the States..
Sounds like a great business opportunity for you. 👍🏻
It is not about that. Most of the kits are not street legal (especially in Germany) because we have absurd regulations. I was happy that the S550 got that dual active exhaust. I hope they won't *uck it up with the S650.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

It is not about that. Most of the kits are not street legal (especially in Germany) because we have absurd regulations. I was happy that the S550 got that dual active exhaust. I hope they won't *uck it up with the S650.
The stock active exhaust sounds good for a stock system. Hopefully they won't change it for you guys.
Sponsored