• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Borla Exhaust

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Borla just released a vid for their 2024 non active system! Can't wait to hear the active version.

Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Borla just released a vid for their 2024 non active system! Can't wait to hear the active version.

I need to hear the active quad tip exhaust also. And get an idea on when these will be available to order. I ordered ford performance but won't get it until April. But I'd switch to borla with the carbon tips if I see the price and like the sound.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I had an S-type catback on my 2015 and loved it! Borla makes good stuff.

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
I need to hear the active quad tip exhaust also. And get an idea on when these will be available to order. I ordered ford performance but won't get it until April. But I'd switch to borla with the carbon tips if I see the price and like the sound.
The Ford Performance Catback exhaust setupā€™s have really increased with price and Iā€™m sure that they will still be Awesome. Gonna wait and go with an X-Pipe Res delete first to see if that will suffice. And I also love the black tips on the exhaust for the Ford Performance Catback as well.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Ford Performance Catback exhaust setupā€™s have really increased with price and Iā€™m sure that they will still be Awesome. Gonna wait and go with an X-Pipe Res delete first to see if that will suffice. And I also love the black tips on the exhaust for the Ford Performance Catback as well.
Yeah I got it when they had them with a discount. And then I added some coupons and stuff to drive the price down more lol. I wanna do x pipe but knew I would change the whole setup anyways. The exhaust for the stang is still cheaper that the exhaust I put on my kia stinger smh.

OP
OP
Mustang8

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
From the s550 systems the carbon tips have a decent premium over the other tip options. They look really good though

OP
OP
Mustang8

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I had an S-type catback on my 2015 and loved it! Borla makes good stuff.
I had the touring catback which is basically the s type catback but with a resonator. It sounded really good! Been patiently waiting for Borla to release the s650 systems lol.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From the s550 systems the carbon tips have a decent premium over the other tip options. They look really good though
Lol I'll pay the difference tbh. If it makes me happy.. I usually go for it. The price increases means I need to pick up one or 2 extra shifts at work. Lol we stay short staffed so that's easy to do.

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had the ā€œCarbon Fiberā€ tips on my S550 by accident. Ford either sent the wrong ones or the Part Dept ordered them incorrectly but I still got it at the discounted price. They looked super nice on the S550 but they stuck out more and werenā€™t slant cut like the images showed on the Ford Performance site. Still didnā€™t change the sound (or my grin for that matter) cause I loved it. The only issue was over time, the plastic coating started to peel off leaving the dull like finish plus you could see that the coating was coming off. Not to my liking but I enjoyed the Sport Catback setup very much.

Last edited:

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had the ā€œCarbon Fiberā€ tips on my S550 by accident. Ford either sent the wrong ones or the Part Dept ordered them incorrectly but I still got it at the discounted price. The looked nice on the S550 but they stuck out more and werenā€™t slant cut. Still didnā€™t change the sound cause I loved it. The only issue was over time, the plastic coating started to peel off leaving the dull like finish plus you could see that the coating was coming off. Not to my liking but I enjoyed the Sport Catback setup very much.
S650 Mustang 2024 Borla Exhaust IMG_2897

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol I'll pay the difference tbh. If it makes me happy.. I usually go for it. The price increases means I need to pick up one or 2 extra shifts at work. Lol we stay short staffed so that's easy to do.
Thatā€™s the same thing that I do at my Plant!! If I see some new addition(s) that I want, I just work an extra day or two and itā€™s paid for. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s the same thing that I do at my Plant!! If I see some new addition(s) that I want, I just work an extra day or two and itā€™s paid for. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Lol when opportunity calls for new stuff. I know my job is open 24/7 and the cap in one week is 60 hrs. 2 ovt shifts should be enough to offset the price šŸ¤£. If not I just work more. Whatever I'm looking at is already brought in my head.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Do you know when borla will have anything available for the DH?
I'm sure something is in the works.. We have AWE exhausts in stock now though.

-Josh
Sponsored