• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
You dont need a manual car to have fun. Everyone has their preferences, not everyone wants to drive manual. I drove a manual for the last 2 years, and there were definitely times where I wish I was driving an auto.

There are certainly some cars that NEED a manual to be fun. The V8 10R80 combo will be plenty of fun without needing a manual gearbox.
Sponsored

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
@LethalPerformance when my GT with AE arrives, is there a cat back system that can still use the factory active exhaust system? Iā€™m wanting to essentially immediately do a reso delete cat back system but still have the option to be ā€œquietā€ if need be. Thanks!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Alright fellas let's stop the pissing contest. There are pluses and minuses to both manual and automatic. Both are good transmissions and have a place in the Mustang. Both options have been available since the Mustang's inception. It all comes down to personal preference the same as color and engine choice. We are all here because we all are Mustang enthusiasts. It's still cool to agree to disagree.

That's said, this thread is about the Corsa cat back which sounds amazing. Let's stay on topic and unite over our enthusiasm for America's first and last pony car.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
There will be specific systems for the quad tip active cars along with specific active systems for the Darkhorse. I believe they will also be offered in sport and extreme configurations. As soon as we have more details we'll be glad to share with the members.

Thanks!
Do you know if h-pipes will carry over from S550 to S650?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
@LethalPerformance when my GT with AE arrives, is there a cat back system that can still use the factory active exhaust system? Iā€™m wanting to essentially immediately do a reso delete cat back system but still have the option to be ā€œquietā€ if need be. Thanks!
There will be active exhaust offerings available shortly which will work perfect with your factory active valves and switches. You'll just remove your factory catback and install the new one swapping your factory active motors over to the new system.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
@LethalPerformance if we got AE from ford, will the xtreme exhaust keep the stock mufflers with the AE valves inside or will corsa have their own full cat back exhaust that just utilizes the wiring harness for the valves?

Thanks!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@LethalPerformance if we got AE from ford, will the xtreme exhaust keep the stock mufflers with the AE valves inside or will corsa have their own full cat back exhaust that just utilizes the wiring harness for the valves?

Thanks!
With any aftermarket active catback or axleback exhaust you donā€™t reuse your factory mufflers. The system comes with new mufflers with valves on them already. You simply swap over your active motors to the new mufflers it still utilizes your factory wiring.

Thanks!

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
With any aftermarket active catback or axleback exhaust you donā€™t reuse your factory mufflers. The system comes with new mufflers with valves on them already. You simply swap over your active motors to the new mufflers it still utilizes your factory wiring.

Thanks!
Thanks so much!

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
The H and X pipe offerings for the 18+ cars from what we have seen will all crossover to the 2024's.

We have them all listed here.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...t/2024-mustang-gt/exhaust/resonator-deletes-1

Thanks!
Late to the party question.
For some reason. I want to say I read somewhere ā€˜24 had 2.75ā€ (two and three quarters) pipes? Is this true and or any noticeable difference going up or down a step?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Late to the party question.
For some reason. I want to say I read somewhere ā€˜24 had 2.75ā€ (two and three quarters) pipes? Is this true and or any noticeable difference going up or down a step?
I'm not 100% sure on the piping size after the connection point but can confirm the connection point is 2.25" up front. I think the rest of it is 2.5" which is what the S550 had.

Until I see a DH in person I can't say but it is supposed to flow more than the GT exhaust which makes me believe it's going to be similar to the 2020+ GT500 or GT350 exhaust. Probably a 2.5" connection with 2.75" piping. But we'll need to wait to see one in person to confirm.
Sponsored

Reactions: Zig