• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The Mustang is getting a stable mate once again...

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
This isn't so much about the Mustangs "Competition" but more about the fact that there are great American V8 cars out there that go un-noticed and not really talked about. 4 door speed demon without being a "Demon or Hellcat"

As many know, I had a 2023 Charger Scatpack Widebody. I had this car about 9 months before I got the Mustang. I ended up getting rid of the car because my girlfriend had cancer and her insurance had not kicked in and so I got rid of the ScatPack so I could put money towards her cancer treatments. That shit is expensive.

I was looking to get into another ScatPack, not necessary to be a wide-body just wanted that 6.4L Hemi. I worked a deal on a 2023 Daytona 392. Great looking car. I searched and searched for cars that were in the same class and ran across an article on the 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition. Comes completely loaded, has a panoramic sunroof, adaptive cruise, 19 speaker stereo system, Hellcat seats, Brembo brakes, active exhaust and adaptive performance suspension. Fantastic bargain to be honest. Only 2200 made (2000 in USA and 200 for Canada). I happened to find one about 2 hours away. The girlfriend and I are heading there to go drive it tomorrow. So I'll hopefully be posting pictures tomorrow of whichever car we decide on. She's leaning Charger and I'm leaning 300C
S650 Mustang The Mustang is getting a stable mate once again... IMG_1695

S650 Mustang The Mustang is getting a stable mate once again... IMG_1706
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
CTS/5-V/Blackwing?

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
I agree, if the 300 was any color besides black that would be my choice. After owning a Grand National for 17 years I say keeping a black car clean and looking good is a full time job.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
This isn't so much about the Mustangs "Competition" but more about the fact that there are great American V8 cars out there that go un-noticed and not really talked about. 4 door speed demon without being a "Demon or Hellcat"

As many know, I had a 2023 Charger Scatpack Widebody. I had this car about 9 months before I got the Mustang. I ended up getting rid of the car because my girlfriend had cancer and her insurance had not kicked in and so I got rid of the ScatPack so I could put money towards her cancer treatments. That shit is expensive.

I was looking to get into another ScatPack, not necessary to be a wide-body just wanted that 6.4L Hemi. I worked a deal on a 2023 Daytona 392. Great looking car. I searched and searched for cars that were in the same class and ran across an article on the 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition. Comes completely loaded, has a panoramic sunroof, adaptive cruise, 19 speaker stereo system, Hellcat seats, Brembo brakes, active exhaust and adaptive performance suspension. Fantastic bargain to be honest. Only 2200 made (2000 in USA and 200 for Canada). I happened to find one about 2 hours away. The girlfriend and I are heading there to go drive it tomorrow. So I'll hopefully be posting pictures tomorrow of whichever car we decide on. She's leaning Charger and I'm leaning 300C
IMG_1695.jpeg

IMG_1706.jpeg
300 for the win. A beautiful collector, only 2,200 Made.

SALEEN032

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chrysler 300, 2021 Durango SRT
As an owner of a 2017 Chrysler 300S with the 5.7 hemi, I would lean toward the 300C with the 6.4 Scat Pack engine. It should hold its value better, since that engine has not been in the 300s since 2014 in the US.

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
I would find myself one of the last Charger 6.4 / 392 Scatpack Widebodies because handling will be better than on the chrysler and the wide fender flares look good...Good luck to you and your girlfriend ! JUst food for thought the Challenger WB can be had with a manual...LOL

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
We / I ended up with the 300C. I wasn't look to spend stupid money and when I compared what came on each car for the relatively same price point I got way more for the money with the 300C. I almost forgot how hungry this 6.4L Hemi is 😂.

It goes for tint on Monday and hopefully ceramic coating by the end of the week.

I appreciate all the comments guys / gals.

Last edited:
OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang The Mustang is getting a stable mate once again... IMG_1770

S650 Mustang The Mustang is getting a stable mate once again... IMG_1767

S650 Mustang The Mustang is getting a stable mate once again... IMG_1772

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
Nice looking car , the last real american car as it was made north of the border , the engine south and the tranny coming from Germany ! Sad to see these Hemi 392 V8 powered cars go and with this another piece of americana…Enjoy your last of a kind ! Its a real car with a V8 and in black a true sleeper 👍The Blues Brothers come to my mind…

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Just got the windows tinted for the brutal Florida sunshine. Car looks amazing when clean, gas mileage sucks but the smiles per miles is awesome 😎
S650 Mustang The Mustang is getting a stable mate once again... IMG_1811
Sponsored