• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ambient light is better on the S550

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
I find it silly to be annoyed by the lack of RGB lights coloring a drink. It’s a car! Not a club. Drive it, hear that V8… enjoy the last days of a decent muscle car before an AI drives you around.
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I find it silly to be annoyed by the lack of RGB lights coloring a drink. It’s a car! Not a club. Drive it, hear that V8… enjoy the last days of a decent muscle car before an AI drives you around.
It's all about priorities. Sadly for some, their priorities are questionable at best.

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
I thought this at first as well but after driving my car at night the whole console is a black hole so if you need to grab something that's in a cup holder it can be a PITA, it's not that big of a deal but it's more then just the shinny colors. Also my S550 had it so it's a slight disappointment.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
My 2011 has the drink cup holders lit. I didn't buy my 24 just for drink holders. In some instances too many interior accent lights can be a distraction.
Sponsored