• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

That dual-intake…

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
That dual-intake throttle body would look nice on a Voodoo.
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
is there even room for it to be properly done?

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
is there even room for it to be properly done?
I was looking at my car today and was wondering the same thing. I think it wouldn't because those things are massive and would require moving coolant reservoir fuses boxes etc to make them work and then would need ducting to make sure the passenger side gets enough air. Plus I would like more heat extraction otherwise it would just move a lot of hot air.

if I were doing it in a mostly track driven voodoo I would get the intake with throttle bodies and do custom tubes going down into twin filters mounted in the fenderwells to avoid the trouble of moving a lot of the stuff. Issue I think is a tuner wanting to tune the dual throttle bodies and if it’s even worth the expense.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
i think the main issue is gonna be the twin MAF's the car probably has since it has 2 intakes.
Which would also mean the need for the proper PCM, since NO S550 can be "Forscanned" for a dual MAF setup, since it didn't exist in the original PCM logic.
Sponsored