• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Start/Stop Job 2 GT

BYBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT
Yeah, I’ll snap a pic when I head out later. If you really want me to blow your mind, Ford has also installed directions for disabling the seatbelt chime in the owners manual. It would appear that they know drivers hate these features and give them the ability to disable this government bullshit.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
On my window sticker, mine currently being built (6speed GT)
S650 Mustang Start/Stop Job 2 GT 1708154835203

Vapor Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
My GT does not have the auto-stop however I am renting an Ecoboost and it does have it. A quick search of the onscreen menu will permanently disable it.
From the owners manual.

Press the button to switch the system off.
Note: OFF illuminates in the switch.
Note: Deactivating the system using the button lasts only one key cycle.

Can I permanently switch the system off?
No.The system plays an important role in reducing the fuel consumption and the CO2 emissions.

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Cool product, but I'd rather just hit the button if I had this in my Mustang. (Glad mine does not have the S/S system). But on my other cars that DO have this feature, I'm not bothered by it at all. I actually use it in my truck.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
If I can't turn it off with either a Tune or Forscan then I use the Plug n Play eliminators.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Yeah, I’ll snap a pic when I head out later. If you really want me to blow your mind, Ford has also installed directions for disabling the seatbelt chime in the owners manual. It would appear that they know drivers hate these features and give them the ability to disable this government bullshit.
Easiest way to disable the seatbelt chime is to put your seatbelt on!

BYBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT
Easiest way to disable the seatbelt chime is to put your seatbelt on!
my driveway is 1/2 mile long. If I stop and get the mail, I don’t feel I need to put my belt on to travel my driveway that’s not shared by anyone else. Therefore having that disabled is the first thing I do on all my vehicles.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Job 2 Mustangs will be coming from factory with stuff that Ford is releasing an OTA update to change, including a fix for the "check rear seats for occupants" message not keeping the display on if you open the door, addition of a "record feedback" feature, and more

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Job 2 Dark Horses will not have Auto Start/Stop. my dealer got a manual job 2 DH last night and the auto start/stop button is blank, does not exist
Sponsored