• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stangmode 1/4 mile run

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT
What spec did you order?

a few notes-
carbon traps seem to make a difference
There "could" be torque management if you brake torque- this is what they did on the 22 and 23s but with a tune -- launches improved and times dropped
I‘d like to read up on torque management changes on the 22-23s. I hadn’t heard that. Got a reference or link?
Sponsored

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I‘d like to read up on torque management changes on the 22-23s. I hadn’t heard that. Got a reference or link?

Let me see what I can find......but it was on the A10 cars- if you tried to brake torque it then it would cut power to protect the drivetrain .......guys were saying their tuners figured it out and once they tuned it out 60 foot times dropped drastically......

Who knows if they did the same thing on the 24s...sure we will figure it out as tuners start trying to break the code ...

I guess the good news was that was only if trying to brake torque off the line- from a 20 roll for example there would be no issues- you would get full power

If you have an S550 A10 car- and you are buying a 24- not sure worth it but if you have an older Mustang or no Mustang- I wouldnt let everything you are reading stop you from getting the car....

Most street surfaces the A10 barely hooked anyways in lower gears so on the street from a roll better tires are the best mod

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
What spec did you order?

a few notes-
carbon traps seem to make a difference
There "could" be torque management if you brake torque- this is what they did on the 22 and 23s but with a tune -- launches improved and times dropped
Base GT, manual, nite pony.
Sponsored