• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jjw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 PP2, 05 STI 475whp, 04 cayenne turbo, cobra roadsters, Shelby Mustangs
To be fair, they're much closer to "real" Shelby's than what the Vegas team produces, even if that's the company Shelby founded. In the sense that the ford team put's a serious amount of engineering and design work into their Shelby models. Whereas the stuff in Vegas is basically just. throw a supercharger, some tacky chrome wheels, and a hideous front bumper that looks like what Ram offers, and call it a day.
Yes. I like the Ford factory "Shelby" stuff a lot. Its very well engineered. It doesnt need the Shelby name. The Vegas stuff is hit or miss. Definitely not a fan of the "over-badging" of everything.
Sponsored

Frackz

Threads
Reaction score
I hope the 500 is in the works.. i had a deposit on one (s550) here in Ontario for 9 months , and then in December of 2022 I was told my car would not get built unless I remove almost all the options I had asked for.

I think before I buy used I will wait 1-1.5 years until there is some Shelby news on the new gen.