• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Seat options

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I imagine it's only considered a step up on the track where you could slip and slide around? For daily comfort and long term durability/cleanliness I imagine the leather would be superior? (never owned a car w/ suede)
Nope, not true. I have the Miko Suede interior in my 19’ GT/CS. It is much nicer than the full leather on my earlier Mustang. It’s very comfortable, cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It is easy to maintain, looks brand new after almost four years, and yes, it does hold you a little better too.
Sponsored

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Nope, not true. I have the Miko Suede interior in my 19’ GT/CS. It is much nicer than the full leather on my earlier Mustang. It’s very comfortable, cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It is easy to maintain, looks brand new after almost four years, and yes, it does hold you a little better too.
My 2020 GT/CS has it as well. I wouldn't want another Mustang without it.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Recaro’s are an extra cost option. If you do see a dollar figure listed you are getting the regular seats.

“O” shows optional for the 600a and 700a packages.

IMG_2455.jpeg
Sure hope i did get regular where did you find that information?

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
From my experience- when speaking of ingress/egress relative to talking durability and performance, the miko & dinamica definitely outlasts leather without the huge degradation in appearance. it should be considered a step up.

I personally like leather more though :)

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
As "Renegade561" and "Rio Lobo" said above.

I found the same thing on my Dark Horse Premium order summary.

The original one from 3/27 says:
"Leather Trimmed Seats"
"Indigo"

The updated one from 4/3 says:
"Cloth/Vinyl Dinamica"
"Blue"

Check with the dealer for the latest order summary, it will probably be different than the original one.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
From my experience- when speaking of ingress/egress relative to talking durability and performance, the miko & dinamica definitely outlasts leather without the huge degradation in appearance. it should be considered a step up.

I personally like leather more though :)
Agreed, I like the appearance of the leather much more also :). Too bad it doesn't have the durability of the Dinamica.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Agreed, I like the appearance of the leather much more also :). Too bad it doesn't have the durability of the Dinamica.
Wish we could this more readily available in other trims not just dark horse, but they may in the future for something like a California special which they’ve done in the past

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
I know an old thread but really trying to find someone to trade their leather heat/cooled Dark Horse seats for my Recaro Dark Horse seats.
Sponsored