• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Most overpriced options...

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CamustangSS650
Sadly, the engineering team designs the car and parts catalog. Then the marketing team decides on the pricing and packages.

I like the California Special with blue badges and blue all (blue car). I saw one and looks sharp.
Other than that I'd take a base GT.
The PP is only worth it for the 3.73. I guess brembos can be added w/o PP.

Active exhaust is a must.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
The nite pony package on a black Mustang. You already have a black roof, already have black mirrors, already have a black spoiler. So you're paying all that money to get black wheels and badging, and tinted headlights.

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Easy. The things that were included when I ordered in April 2023 that are now charged for are the first things that come to mind. Red or blue Brembos weren’t a markup before. Painted aluminum performance wheels (the ones on my car anyway) weren’t a markup. Paint colors other than white and black weren’t marked up. All of these things now cost hundreds of dollars each.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Easy. The things that were included when I ordered in April 2023 that are now charged for are the first things that come to mind. Red or blue Brembos weren’t a markup before. Painted aluminum performance wheels (the ones on my car anyway) weren’t a markup. Paint colors other than white and black weren’t marked up. All of these things now cost hundreds of dollars each.
We all know who to thank for rising prices ...
Sponsored