• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2025 Color options

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Maybe an unpopular opinion....offer space white or bring back avalanche/lead foot. FJG has too much green for me.

Also on the wishlist:
Kona or deep impact
Comp Orange
Green, not highland, more of a british racing green
Avalanche/Lead Foot with the P.P. and Nite Pony Package.....bring it on!
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Ford needs to bring back Emberglo (1966 Mustang Color) for 2025 or at least a Competition Orange or Code Orange. Get rid of a Blue, a Grey, or a Red. Can't get a 2024 because no orange option. I have a 2015 Comp Orange.
they won't do Code Orange because that's the FordPerformance color

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
Just left my local dealer as he had just recieved exactly the same vehicle that i ordered which is built waiting to ship. He thought id like to check it out. Eco prem loaded convertible in Yellow Splash! He showed me a memo that for is not taking any more orders on this color and that yellow splash is out in 2025! He said ford does this at times like the bronco in tri orange popular color and they can it!! Glad mines built! Anyone else hear this??

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Just left my local dealer as he had just recieved exactly the same vehicle that i ordered which is built waiting to ship. He thought id like to check it out. Eco prem loaded convertible in Yellow Splash! He showed me a memo that for is not taking any more orders on this color and that yellow splash is out in 2025! He said ford does this at times like the bronco in tri orange popular color and they can it!! Glad mines built! Anyone else hear this??

Not heard any rumours yet. I'd hope it sticks around, but perhaps they'll replace it with an orange (Twister, again, please). Although I'd much rather they just offer both orange and yellow every year!

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Good luck with your Orange Twister and Yellow Splash. I am currently hoping (fingers crossed) that for 2025 model year they will offer Avalanche Grey.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Im just glad they have Grabber Blue, the only other color i would really go for would be Kona blue from my 2010

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Ended up going with my '23 since Eruption Green wasn't going to be continued onto the S650 and I absolutely love the color (would've ordered an S650 if the prices were out around March).

Hopefully they bring in some special colors or more outland-ish colors (Eruption Green, Orange Fury, Cyber Orange, Wimbledon White, Mischievous Purple, Avalanche Grey, etc.) with the upcoming 60th anniversary. That may push me to order one :p.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
Ford needs to bring back Emberglo (1966 Mustang Color) for 2025 or at least a Competition Orange or Code Orange. Get rid of a Blue, a Grey, or a Red. Can't get a 2024 because no orange option. I have a 2015 Comp Orange.
I agree I would’ve purchased any color of orange, but I went with Atlas blue

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Not heard any rumours yet. I'd hope it sticks around, but perhaps they'll replace it with an orange (Twister, again, please). Although I'd much rather they just offer both orange and yellow every year!
Maybe that yellow splash is out now it will be more expensive as only so many were produced. Lol 😂, wishful think.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
I get a lot of compliments on my GT. It’s different, and I don’t plan on putting anything on the outside. A supercharger for sure as soon as they will start shipping to Canada. The price in Canada is more then me buying in US including exchange on dollar, duty and taxes. Our current f n government is a joke stealing us,with a carbon tax that went up 23% and you now pay that on every thing.
Sponsored