• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
Alls I want to know is if the Recaros on the new car are the same ones that are on the outgoing car (they certainly look like it), because if so, that's a pass from me.
I think these have the heat/cool function, they look like they have perforations in them. Also in the dash pics there are heat/cool toggles.

Wonder if the heat cool will be another add on option for the recaros.
Sponsored

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
I think these have the heat/cool function, they look like they have perforations in them. Also in the dash pics there are heat/cool toggles.

Wonder if the heat cool will be another add on option for the recaros.
The perforated leather was carried over if you ordered the Recaros on a Premium trim car; it wasn't specific to cars with seat cooling. That said, if the switches are present on these showcars, it's an encouraging sign.

The order guides aren't out yet, are they?

GoodLuckChuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
From some of the first look videos I've watched, the recaros can now be heated and ventilated. I also saw at least two comment that they are more comfortable compared to the last generation even tho the design is similar so take that with a grain of salt.

5.ooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O7 merc mountianeer premier
Same. I won't lie, I like how they both look. But I love how the Vinyl has that extra space to see the color. It makes it "pop" for the hood to me.

dims.jpeg

Screenshot_20230208_084428_Chrome.jpg
I would definitely prefer the painted stripes so I wont have to worry about putting PPF on it. But i dont like how gray they look compared to the dark gray on the vinyl stripes. They look like they would pop out in a bad way.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
It was mentioned previously at reveal recaros would get heat/cool capability in S650. It’s gives me hope that an equivalent 301A package would offer heat in a base cloth style seat. (I don’t care much for leather for the up charge but do want the heat capability)

Last edited:

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
From some of the first look videos I've watched, the recaros can now be heated and ventilated. I also saw at least two comment that they are more comfortable compared to the last generation even tho the design is similar so take that with a grain of salt.
It was mentioned previously at reveal recaros would get heat/cool capability in S650. It’s gives me hope that an equivalent 301A package would offer heat in a base cloth style seat. (I don’t care much for leather for the up charge but do want the heat capability)
o rly

That is good to hear; I was not aware. Guess they finally wised up.

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
i really like the darkhorse, but I sense that long term im going to prefer the s550 premium, and DH will age poorly

but I prefer the previous civic type R over the new one, so I may be an outlier

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
This may be an unpopular opinion but I hate the blue on the seats - I'd rather all black with blue stitching or just all black.
Can one pick and choose options from the appearance pack or do I have to have it all or nothing?

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
This may be an unpopular opinion but I hate the blue on the seats - I'd rather all black with blue stitching or just all black.
Can one pick and choose options from the appearance pack or do I have to have it all or nothing?
Pure speculation, of course, but I do believe there’s going to be an array of new packages for the S650 that’s unlike those we’ve seen for S550. Different colored seatbelts, stripes in seat belts is one example.. stitching I believe to be tied in. everyone is up in arms about the DH pricing but I’m salivating over the GT pricing due to a reduction in complexity at the lower end, and the political atmosphere atm. I might be totally off base about this but it feels like it’ll be a good value with fair personalization.

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
Pure speculation, of course, but I do believe there’s going to be an array of new packages for the S650 that’s unlike those we’ve seen for S550. Different colored seatbelts, stripes in seat belts is one example.. stitching I believe to be tied in. everyone is up in arms about the DH pricing but I’m salivating over the GT pricing due to a reduction in complexity at the lower end, and the political atmosphere atm. I might be totally off base about this but it feels like it’ll be a good value with fair personalization.
I'm a little butthurt about the DH pricing but it probably won't stop me unless they start tickling 70...then I'd just get a 500. They're sitting on the lot at msrp here in Dallas.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Any chance of a single vinyl bench seat across the front?

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
At least with these seats, they look a bit different than the standard one's + they are finally heated and ventilated, which was long overdue. I will pass on stripes. I am sure in Europe most of the packages will not be even offered.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
From Raiti's Rides, this gives you a great look at the interior without having to suffer the shit wobble cam crap.

Sorry, but Stangmode has become completely unwatchable.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"