• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 UK orders

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT
The information is sketchy at best, I've heard the UK allocation of DH is gone, but there's plenty of GT options available. No one can give any firm dates on any UK build, plus there's some discussion about supply chain issues still. I remember all this pain when I pre-ordered the 550, we got there eventually though.....

Australian production is on the assembly line since April so maybe UK won't be far off behind. It would be silly not to include it being RHD spec.
It is said that All RHD cars are being held at Flatrock for Engineering Quality Review. No release date at present.

AUS delivery will be delayed as the main deep chanel at Baltimore hopefully will be open end of May. Due to drought and reduced ships through the Panama canal there is currently a 14 day delay through to Pacific.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stegefal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered, not arrived yet
More reasons to think it's been built. Under map updates the following has appeared which includes a version number for sync 4 ....
My salesman doesn't work Fridays and being a bank holiday weekend i'll probably have to wait until Tuesday before i'll get a vista update.

Edit - VIN filter now works in the user manual and provides the correct filter (RHD UK, Manual, DH, no Easy entry/Exit due to recaro's etc)

That all seems pretty positive.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 01.41.59.png

markimark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Black.
Hi Folks. Still no info from Ford despite them telling me delivery date is 15th June. Can you point me to the site you are using to track orders with only an order No. and no VIN please.
Cheers
Mark

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hi Folks. Still no info from Ford despite them telling me delivery date is 15th June. Can you point me to the site you are using to track orders with only an order No. and no VIN please.
Cheers
Mark
Sorry to say you need a vin to be able track your vehicle and your best bet is your dealer, they will know if it’s been serialised yet

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
More reasons to think it's been built. Under map updates the following has appeared which includes a version number for sync 4 ....
My salesman doesn't work Fridays and being a bank holiday weekend i'll probably have to wait until Tuesday before i'll get a vista update.

Edit - VIN filter now works in the user manual and provides the correct filter (RHD UK, Manual, DH, no Easy entry/Exit due to recaro's etc)

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 01.41.59.png
Congrats 🥳 on the build 👍

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Congrats on getting it built, but they haven’t finished building it yet, as it’s at assembly off line which means it has come off the line, but they still have things to fit, change or waiting for parts to finish building her, but definitely getting closer 👍

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Just chatted to my dealer, still no vin 🥲 on mine, does start to make me wonder if mine will be built before the summer break as there is only a couple of months left 🤔 as it was supposed to be built on the 4th April

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Yes I do, it still at the committed stage, which is the same stage from not long after I placed the order

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Are autos 71 k then.
Or is it all dealer mark ups
I dont think i will be paying that.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Are autos 71 k then.
Or is it all dealer mark ups
I dont think i will be paying that.
They have gone up a few times since launch, base Dark Horse Auto is ÂŁ70k this one probably has the appearance pack which is extra

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Dealer knows i wanted a DH. I was offered one in black a few weeks back but i turned it down. Simply because I didn't want a black car. I hadn't realised they had gone up in price that quickly.

Mathew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DH on order
I ordered through a popular dealership early march and got an estimated delivery date of June 1st, at the time this was just a guess from the dealership, they said it could possibly be earlier.
Of course i haven't got it yet, and unlikely to get it for that estimated delivery date.

I did put a deposit down, got an order number (not a ford order number), no VIN, nothing to track it.
I get an update from dealership every so often saying it's in the system at ford, just no build date etc.

I expect it will be a good few months before anything starts
Sponsored