• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
https://www.thedrive.com/news/a-2024-ford-mustang-gt-in-grabber-blue-is-nascars-sweet-new-pace-car

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...-gt-ready-to-hit-the-track-as-pace-car-.html#

The latest is a 2024 Ford Mustang GT in Grabber Blue, which puts the S650 generation car front and center for America to see. It debuts this weekend at Martinsville where it'll lead the Truck Series, Xfinity Series, and Cup Series fields around the half-mile track.

Ford notes the pace car is stock aside from the special graphics and lighting, which you tragically can't buy at your local Blue Oval dealer.

You'll see the Mustang GT pop up at other NASCAR race weekends this year, too, like Talladega (April 21-23), Dover (April 29-30), Darlington (May 12-14), Nashville (June 23-25), Chicago (June 30-July 2), and Darlington (Sept. 1-3).
S650 Mustang S650 Ford Mustang GT Nascar Pace Car Mustang-Pace-Car-Inline-2

S650 Mustang S650 Ford Mustang GT Nascar Pace Car Mustang-Pace-Car-Inline-1

S650 Mustang S650 Ford Mustang GT Nascar Pace Car Mustang-Pace-Car-Hero-2

S650 Mustang S650 Ford Mustang GT Nascar Pace Car pace-car-4 (1)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Blade spoiler looks way better than I imagined. Wheels actually look good too considering I don’t like black wheels. Hoping Vapor Blue looks just as good with the Nite Pony!

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
First thing that caught my eye, was the giant wheel gap. Needs to be lowered a bit, even for stock.
Second thing is the little dicky spoiler, what’s the point of that ? I rather do a spoiler delete rather than drill into my truck for something like that.
Third thing was the stickers on the hood? Not for me.
Besides all that, the car looks pretty good.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
First thing that caught my eye, was the giant wheel gap. Needs to be lowered a bit, even for stock.
Second thing is the little dicky spoiler, what’s the point of that ? I rather do a spoiler delete rather than drill into my truck for something like that.
Third thing was the stickers on the hood? Not for me.
Besides all that, the car looks pretty good.
Honestly what difference does it make? It’s a pace car, not a production model. You can address all these things on your S650. 👍

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
It's ironic when GM had its turn at Indy pace cars, it sold a limited number of replicas. Why is Ford depriving their fans of an Indy Pace car Mustang replica? There were 5500 1979 Mustang Indy Pace replica cars sold to the public.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
It's ironic when GM had its turn at Indy pace cars, it sold a limited number of replicas. Why is Ford depriving their fans of an Indy Pace car Mustang replica? There were 5500 1979 Mustang Indy Pace replica cars sold to the public.
You never know!!!! :like:

Heartnai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 2022
Just wanted to jump in and share my excitement about the 2024 Ford Mustang GT in Grabber Blue. It's awesome to see the S650 generation taking center stage at Martinsville this weekend, leading the Truck Series, Xfinity Series, and Cup Series fields. The pace car looks fantastic with its special graphics and lighting, although I wish we could buy those at our local Ford dealerships. I think I would only listen to metal playlist in a car like that. I'm sure it's the music that reflects the character of this car. Anyway, back to the topic. I'm really looking forward to spotting the Mustang GT at other NASCAR race weekends too, like Talladega, Dover, Darlington, Nashville, Chicago, and Darlington again in September.

Last edited:

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
That information about the Martinsville Pace car was published in April. It has the stock powertrain from the GT model with the optional active performance exhaust. With it, the 5.0-liter V8 produces 486 horsepower and 418 pound-feet of torque. They will be at the races at Talladega from April 21 to 23, Dover from April 29 to 30, Darlington from May 12 to 14, Nashville from June 23 to 25, Chicago from June 30 to July 2, and the Labor Day Weekend at Darlington from September 1 to 3.
Sponsored

Last edited: