• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Remotes like that can be fun however you have to be alert for the right moment. I took somebody to the VA in a Dodge pickup with remote start. After we were done with the appointment, a gentleman with a golf cart offered to give us a ride back to the pickup. Because my companion has very bad knees, we accepted the ride and gave him instructions on finding the pickup. We were talking about it and as we pulled up, the conversation reached the point where it deserved a remote start. I probably could have done more with a remote rev but a start was the best I could do. I think I surprised him a bit with the pickup starting as we pulled up.

OP
OP
jimgt2k24

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Do you have to get into the car to turn the motor off?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Do you have to get into the car to turn the motor off?
since it works off remote start, you turn the engine off the same way as normal, press the button with the "turn over" arrow and the "2X" in the middle of it once

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Instead of showing this, Ford should make official announcements regarding built and delivery time. " Hey folks, your production date are screwed, but wow look at this great feature"....
Sponsored