• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Remote features disabled to preserve battery - Fordpass message

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
The only time I got this message is after I repeatedly went into the garage with my key fob but didn’t start the car. Since then I’ve had my fob in a faraday pouch or not taken it with me if I’m not starting the car and it’s been fine.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zig

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Hmm… gonna take a drive to the dealer and see if I can talk them into checking the battery. Just got back from a 1200+ mile drive (6 plus one way 6 plus the other) received remote features disabled message 3 times. Each time after sitting for 24 hours and after two greetings. We have attempted to ensure it is locked each time and have on occasion probably locked it a couple of times. Although I will concede I do not recall locking after receiving the morning greeting while loading/prep. But if two greetings kills the battery I’m gonna look into turning that bell off.