• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Recent deliveries and holes

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
~$100 is pretty steep.

Then again, what other choice do you have ATM and what will a home DIY repair look like?
Indeed it’s quite pricey… i was thinking black tape would do…. But not sure if that’s a good idea.
Sponsored

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
i wonder how something like this would hold on through time.

S650 Mustang Recent deliveries and holes IMG_3893

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
They jacked the price up from $75. Glad I got it when I did. Now I need a Mustang to put them on.
I think that was pretty shitty of them.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Can confirm that the holes are there on ours. Picked up from dealer on 3/28.
My Mustang is a few days away awaiting transfer from a rail car to a truck. I spoke to a sales rep at the dealer about this and he blew me off. Obviously these sales people aren't too hungry for a sale. I have the DIYVan fix.

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab
I’m going to order today. Looks like a fairly straight forward process. After ours arrived at the Rail yard southeast of Richmond it took 8-9 days until it was delivered to our dealer (approximately 70 miles).

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
All ready to close it up once the car arrives this week… hopefully this solution holds up well with water splashes

S650 Mustang Recent deliveries and holes IMG_3905

Jeff sunshine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I’m going to order today. Looks like a fairly straight forward process. After ours arrived at the Rail yard southeast of Richmond it took 8-9 days until it was delivered to our dealer (approximately 70 miles).
Is there a way to track the transfer from rail to truck? Mined shipped on 3/26. Thank you

Jeff sunshine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My Mustang is a few days away awaiting transfer from a rail car to a truck. I spoke to a sales rep at the dealer about this and he blew me off. Obviously these sales people aren't too hungry for a sale. I have the DIYVan fix.
Is there a way to track the transfer from rail to truck? Mined shipped on 3/26. Thank you

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear if you ask three times in a row, your answer will appear ...

LOL ... J/K.

That part does get tricky.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes. The dealer has the ability to use a tool called "VIN View". Give them your VIN number and they do the rest. Once the car leaves the railhead, I don't know how it is tracked from there. Some members have indicated the GPS is active, but the car GPS is a receiver - not a transmitter. If the location tracking system is active, I suppose that is a way to track the car while it is on the truck.

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab
I received a call from my dealer telling me that it arrived at the rail yard. Next call was when it arrived at the dealership.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I received a call from my dealer telling me that it arrived at the rail yard. Next call was when it arrived at the dealership.
Glad your dealer is keeping you in the loop. As my original sales person is gone, I'm the one having to initiate the conversation.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
My dealer was never helpful. Always too busy. Made me feel bad for asking. It's no surprise that they damaged the car once it arrived.

Jeff sunshine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes. The dealer has the ability to use a tool called "VIN View". Give them your VIN number and they do the rest. Once the car leaves the railhead, I don't know how it is tracked from there. Some members have indicated the GPS is active, but the car GPS is a receiver - not a transmitter. If the location tracking system is active, I suppose that is a way to track the car while it is on the truck.
Thank you
Sponsored