• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Quiet Start

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Let’s get on the same page… quiet start is only working with in car starting
NOT remote start… remote starts normal and when you push the button IN car to activate it goes quiet.

some of you are saying yours can remote start in quiet???
That’s the problem we are having.
Yes, mine remote starts quiet. I have it scheduled from 6a-8a, no issues.
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yes, mine remote starts quiet. I have it scheduled from 6a-8a, no issues.
Mine doesn't, quiet start from 12am to 7am. I leave for work at 5:30am. Doesn't go "quiet" until I get in and hit the start button. As soon as I hit the start button it sound immediately goes down.

Last edited:

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine doesn't, quiet start from 12am to 7am. I leave for work at 5:30am. Doesn't go "quiet" until I get in and hit the start button. As soon as I hit the start button it sound immediately goes down.
I want to say the first one I had did that too, so maybe it is something to do with the first production cars. The one have have now wasn’t built until December and I’ve noticed a few differences between the cars

Hoofprint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
I want to say the first one I had did that too, so maybe it is something to do with the first production cars. The one have have now wasn’t built until December and I’ve noticed a few differences between the cars
What other differences? I hope the remote start in quiet mode setting is fixed with an update.

ShaBoingBoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
Been an issue going back to the s550s. You have to set your exhaust to quiet mode before starting

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What other differences? I hope the remote start in quiet mode setting is fixed with an update.
Magneride feels more refined, a much softer ride in normal mode with a noticeable difference switching between other modes, leather seats feel softer and my 1st to second gear shifts are more crisp with no drag/delay when it shifts.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Ford has released a TSB to correct this issue, being TSB 24-2047, and requires a PCM re-program

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT