• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Price Increase. Pay or Walk.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Guess I Was sidetracked. Sounds like the dealer was great.
Sponsored

ShelbyMilk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DH
So the price of the car I ordered has increased since my order and they also tacked on $415 for the spare tire which was no cost under the order.
This is an X-Plan order.

So what should I do?

BTW the car arrived at the dealer today.
Did you agree to a price/quote with options and have it documented before the order? If they agreed on that price then hold them to it......if you are in the *trust me bro* price then you have nothing to stand on.
$415 - Depends on how much that impacts you. Walk if its not what was agreed on.

If you can break down the numbers it might help with the responses. Not much to go on here.

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Glad it worked out for you!

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Did you agree to a price/quote with options and have it documented before the order? If they agreed on that price then hold them to it......if you are in the *trust me bro* price then you have nothing to stand on.
$415 - Depends on how much that impacts you. Walk if its not what was agreed on.

If you can break down the numbers it might help with the responses. Not much to go on here.
Actually what happened is the window sticker changed along the way and the spare tire which was originally N/C changed to 415.00. As it turned out, I didn't have to say a word to the dealer when I picked up the car. I got it for the agreed upon X-Plan price and even got an additional $1000.00 off as there was some incentive going on at the time....
Sponsored