• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Price change for red Brembos?

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Hey guys, I noticed my window sticker and the build tool now says the red calipers are +$495, although when I ordered it they were $0 to change from black- with PP. Does anyone have info if when the time comes, am I going to be able to get what my order sheet says? Or is the new price the price.
Sponsored

Last edited:

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
when I went to order the Ford Online Builder was 0$ for red but 495$ for blue. Well I chose free red but dealer informed me the red was 495$ as well and the Builder Site was not accurate. Standard Black was the free option.

OP
OP

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
when I went to order the Ford Online Builder was 0$ for red but 495$ for blue. Well I chose free red but dealer informed me the red was 495$ as well and the Builder Site was not accurate. Standard Black was the free option.
Did your order sheet reflect that, because mine shows the red calipers as $0. How long ago did you order?

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
I did the order about 4 weeks ago, yes red reflected a charge of $495 on the order sheet.

I would fight for the dealer to back off $495 if you want them and ordered them that way.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Grabber Blue Brembo's have always been $495

gearhead350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 (sold)
My car has been built & sitting for over 3 months now. It has red Brembos for $0. If they think they’re going to up charge for the Brembos now they can go ahead & drive it into the Detroit River. I can no longer access my window sticker. Probably because they’re changing it

OP
OP

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
My car has been built & sitting for over 3 months now. It has red Brembos for $0. If the think they’re going to up charge for the Brembos now they can go ahead & drive it into the Detroit River. I can no longer access my window sticker. Probably because they’re changing it
You gotta manually do the link, change your VIN to mine in my above post leave the %20 before the vin

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Gotcha, I thought I specified, RED calipers now are also $495 but weren’t at the time of my order
I ordered red Brembos too. All colors were no extra charge when I ordered (4/14), but I preferred the red against my all black car. They added +$495 for other colors later, I saw. My window sticker didn't show a charge and no additional charges were added.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
I ordered my S650 on 6/21/23. At that time the builder showed red Brembos as a $0 option when I selected the performance package. My blend date was 8/17/23, and the red calipers are shown on the window sticker as a no charge option. I just used the builder to create my exact spec and sure enough the red calipers are now a $495 option and the total MSRP comes out $495 higher than my window sticker. I'm glad I got them before they added the extra charge to go with red.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Hey guys, I noticed my window sticker and the build tool now says the red calipers are +$495, although when I ordered it they were $0 to change from black- with PP. Does anyone have info if when the time comes, am I going to be able to get what my order sheet says? Or is the new price the price.
Same here and I got mine free

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
My car has been built & sitting for over 3 months now. It has red Brembos for $0. If they think they’re going to up charge for the Brembos now they can go ahead & drive it into the Detroit River. I can no longer access my window sticker. Probably because they’re changing it
Too bad you hadn’t taken a picture of it before

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
When the Builder went live GRABBER BLUE was the only color that added a cost WHEN you ordered the HPP regardless of Ecoboost or GT. When my dealer entered the info for Dora it showed a charge of $495.

If you option for the $1695 STANDALONE Brembo Brake Package and not the HPP the Red Calipers DO NOT incur an additional charge.
S650 Mustang Price change for red Brembos? IMG_1979

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Window stickers are disappearing cause everything is about to cost a whole lot more thanks to the UAW strike 😂
Sponsored