• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Potential Lighted Mustang Pony Grill product

• Thread starter Deleted member 60890
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Ford should have made the DH with the FRONT FACING DH emblem in the front grill instead of the running pony! Now if someone made a replacement with the DH emblem in the grill lighted or not I'd be in.
Sponsored

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Cool your tits. Just because I think their grill is atrocious doesnt mean im insulting anyone for buying that abomination or RTR.
How cute…

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Would be nice to have glowing eyes on the DH! Lol!
if they make a DH version with the grill and pony lights the same amber as the turn indicators, i would seriously consider getting that
Ford should have made the DH with the FRONT FACING DH emblem in the front grill instead of the running pony! Now if someone made a replacement with the DH emblem in the grill lighted or not I'd be in.
THIS!!!!!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Available to all, not for everyone.
JCOL3061.jpg
I have the stock grill and emblem, so I have no skin in the game....However; I seems apparent that you don't like the RTR. What is the point in this type of response? You insult the company and everyone who has their grill.
Anyone who has seen the RTR grille in the dark wouldn't bash it. I think it looks pretty sick in the day, but at night it looks even better! Like the rep said, not for everyone.

OP
OP

Deleted member 60890

were did you get that is it after market?
Sponsored