• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
GT Coupe Premium
Vapor Blue
401A
10-Speed Auto
GT Performance Package
Nite Pony Package
Active Valve Exhaust
Recaro Seats

ScheduledBuild Week June 19

Herb
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
GT convertible with PP ordered 3/27/23. Priority code: 19. "unscheduled - clean" as of 4/14/23. No idea if the performance package means a long wait - there seems to be conflicting info out there. Hoping to have at least some top-down time in southern New England before it gets too cold. If I get a late fall/winter delivery I'll have a flatbed tow it right into my garage and wait for spring.
I got the same status when I checked earlier today. Priority Code 18.

I also have the PP (but a GT Premium Coupe).

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
My order went in on 3/28 for a Convertible GT; with the PP; options for suspension and exhaust; 6 speed; vapour blue with red interior. I got confirmation of the order from Ford the same day. I am a priority 10----the highest the dealer could put in. I have heard nothing about a build date.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
My order went in on 3/28 for a Convertible GT; with the PP; options for suspension and exhaust; 6 speed; vapour blue with red interior. I got confirmation of the order from Ford the same day. I am a priority 10----the highest the dealer could put in. I have heard nothing about a build date.
Call Ford Marketing Program Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375 Have your Order Code # and Sales Code # ready as they will need it to provide you with information and your VIN if it's already assigned to your vehicle.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Just tried on Ford Performance, "unscheduled clean" and order still with "orders", not sent to factory.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I called the Ford Marketing number as provided and was told my order is there, but is “awaiting scheduling action” status, so maybe next week?
They said same to me. My order date is 31 March.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
My Order was put in on 04/03 for a Vapor Blue GT Premium, 401A, Performance Package, MagneRide, Active Valve Exhaust and Nite Pony Package. I just got a message from my dealership that read "looks like ford already selected your mustang to be built" My scheduled build day 06/12 😊

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I think all the mustangs come with active exhaust? Ik gt and dark horse does
GT does not. You have to option it. Otherwise you only get the dual exhaust.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Order went in 3/29, got confirmation the same day.
From Ford Performance, "In Order Processing" "Scheduled to Week" "Jun-19".

From browsing other Ford forums, it looks like people can be in "Order Processing" for months. I find it strange that everyone got their build date this fast and on the first week. I wonder if this was just a default in order to generate VINs and we might be on the hook waiting for a while.

Anyone familiar if "Scheduled to Week" means we are locked in that date?

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Call your dealer. I did today and was told my build date is 6/12
Sponsored