• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Plans for your Dark Horse?

Your Plans

• Total voters

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
What kind of plans do you guys have for your Dark Horse?
Sponsored

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
So far, I've only tinted the windows and removed the carbon traps. I plan to install jacking rails for quality of life but that's about it for now. A whipple is in the future but I'm still enjoying it naturally aspirated, for now.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Low mileage-Summer Driver-Maybe a few Mods Looking into getting the hood pad airbrushed.

ElCid08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Exhaust and 6GR wheels at some point. Already did full front Kavaca PPF, Ceramic Pro Ion coating, and Kavaca IR tint. Also swapped the summer only tires to Michelin All-Seasons. Weekend/trip use only. Rain and cold weather won’t bother me. It was 17 outside last Sunday morning and we took it to brunch. Yesterday it was 77. Welcome to South Carolina weather.

Decided to use gloss PPF over the hood graphics rather than have them use Matte, or cut around them. They used Matte PPF over the matte areas under the headlights, and side mirrors.

Turned out fantastic, now we can start to put miles on it! Everyone enjoy their Dark Horses!

Last edited:

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
Summer driver. Not everyday but no rain unless I get caught. So far I’ve done ceramic coating and tint. Plan on adding some 20 inch Signature wheels in the spring. That’s it.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
What about Driving-Track car/racing?
i honestly forgot about that until i posted the post, and now i can't add the option to the poll without it looking really disorganized

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Dark Horse M6, 2020 EB HPP
i honestly forgot about that until i posted the post, and now i can't add the option to the poll without it looking really disorganized
Haha it's all good. Bought mine for the track. Coming from a '23 M3 comp Xdrive and ZL1

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
A mix of daily driver and weekend car. Fair weather daily is what I would call it. I have it tinted and wrapped the roof black. I plan on doing LT Headers, CAI, tune, maybe E85 and seeing if I'm satisfied. Possibly a whipple down the line.

Here is mine and a buddy of mine cars.
JoeAndI.jpg

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
A mix of daily driver and weekend car. Fair weather daily is what I would call it. I have it tinted and wrapped the roof black. I plan on doing LT Headers, CAI, tune, maybe E85 and seeing if I'm satisfied. Possibly a whipple down the line.

Here is mine and a buddy of mine cars.
JoeAndI.jpg
Great pic! 😎 Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways, 50th wh
I would be interested in a Vert Dark Horse in 2025.
CVCashmere

DrkHrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Mine is going to be mostly a dedicated track car. Should head out to the track for the first event in March/April. My previous car was a modified for the track 2015 Mustang GT. Looking forward to seeing what the DH can do and how it compares.

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
I drive a truck on most occasions, and I mostly work from home, so I plan on driving my car whenever the h3!! I feel like it! 🙂

As for mods, I have a few ideas but as for when, not sure yet.
Sponsored