• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Performance Package Red Seat Belts

ChadStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Has anyone received a Race Red car with the red seat belts yet? I'm wondering how close the color is. Would race red interior accents match up ok with the red seat belts?
Sponsored

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Had this question too, I really wanted the red seat belts but have the rapid red and felt they would be too bright and look off. I actually think they would look good with the race red.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Iā€™ve seen some bright red seatbelts. How do you option those? Donā€™t see them on the builder.

S650Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Silverado, '21 Grand Cherokee L, '24 Mustang

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
S650 Mustang Performance Package Red Seat Belts p7H97Jm

Here is mine, I didn't even know this was an option so it must have been part of one of the packages.

OP
OP

ChadStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Iā€™ve seen some bright red seatbelts. How do you option those? Donā€™t see them on the builder.
It's odd as they don't show as an option on build and price but they are available. When I went through the options at the dealership it was available so I chose it.

OP
OP

ChadStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks! I do like how it looks but the red doesn't seem like a perfect match. I would like to add a few additional accents to tie it together but will need to try to match the seat belts. I was thinking shift knob and possibly Katzkinz with some red sticking.

OP
OP

ChadStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
p7H97Jm.jpg

Here is mine, I didn't even know this was an option so it must have been part of one of the packages.
Those are a darker red and come in the package with the red seats. I really like how that looks but didn't care for it with race red. With black, white, silver or grey I'd definitely take it.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
What does Ford charge for the red seat belts, and are there any requirements to get them? Since they're not on the builder, I have no idea about that stuff, but I like the look of the bright red seat belts.

OP
OP

ChadStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What does Ford charge for the red seat belts, and are there any requirements to get them? Since they're not on the builder, I have no idea about that stuff, but I like the look of the bright red seat belts.
The option is $370 in Canada, I'm not sure what the US price is. My understanding is that you need to have the Performance Package to order them.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The option is $370 in Canada, I'm not sure what the US price is. My understanding is that you need to have the Performance Package to order them.
Probably have to have white or black interior as well.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
some info on the red seatbelts:
- color is Race Red
- not shown on the build and price, but is an option and is code "59A"
- requires GT Performance Pack, but not compatible with the California Special Package, Carmine Red interior, or Emberglo interior
- can also be optioned on the EcoBoost, and will require the 2.3L High Performance Package, but cannot be optioned with Carmine Red or Emberglo interior
- costs $295 USD

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! That's the information I was looking for.
Sponsored