• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Red Seatbelts

Horne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
I do not see on the Build and Price the option for the Red Seatbelt. As shown in the 7/3/23 Mustang Order guide. Anyone know cost and if you just need to tell the dealer. Also any pictures of a red seatbelt with the Space Grey interior.
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
There are several thing I was pissed about when placing my order for my Race Red 2024 Dark Horse. #1 I couldn’t order Red Brake Calipers, #2 I couldn’t get all black seats without getting Recaros. I’m kinda pissed about the blue accents. #3 I couldn’t order Red Seat Belts.

OP
OP

Horne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Sorry to hear that. Yeah you can't get a ecoboost with Performance Package and Nite Pony Package. Hoping to order a 2025 but it will be a GT.

I see you previously had a 2015 Comp. Orange Stang. I currently have a 2015 Ecoboost Premium Comp Orange Stang - 50 year Edition.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Sorry to hear that. Yeah you can't get a ecoboost with Performance Package and Nite Pony Package. Hoping to order a 2025 but it will be a GT.

I see you previously had a 2015 Comp. Orange Stang. I currently have a 2015 Ecoboost Premium Comp Orange Stang - 50 year Edition.
I miss that color so badly, but the Race Red on the Dark Horse is tough!

FazeJena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Gt Premium
I do not see on the Build and Price the option for the Red Seatbelt. As shown in the 7/3/23 Mustang Order guide. Anyone know cost and if you just need to tell the dealer. Also any pictures of a red seatbelt with the Space Grey interior.
I didn't even order red seatbelts but I got the red interior so I guess it came with