• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pros vs cons, red vs white

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
Yup. "H" 2/26 Wpns Plt Vietnam '68
"...it occurred to me that the services could be characterized by different breeds of dogs...The Air Force reminded me of a French Poodle. The poodle always looks perfect...sometimes seems a bit pampered...always travels first class. But don't ever forget that the poodle was bred as a hunting dog and in a fight it's very dangerous.

'The Army is kind of like a St. Bernard. It's big and heavy and sometimes seems a bit clumsy. But it's very powerful and has lots of stamina. So you want it for the long haul.

'The Navy, God bless us, is a Golden Retriever. They're good natured and great around the house. The kids love 'em. Sometimes their hair is a bit long...they go wandering off for long periods of time, and they love water.

'...Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. ...They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat. That sounds like a Marine to me!"
-RAML Stark

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Yup. "H" 2/26 Wpns Plt Vietnam '68

My dad was a career Marine. He did 3 tours in Nam. He got out an E7, I am former US Army Infantry 25th ID Light. 1982-1985. Also 1986-1993 40th ID Infantry CA ARNG. Semper Fi bro!!!

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
The 26th Marines were at the Siege of Khe Sanh. Fortunately, I arrived in country about 2 weeks after they left there. I managed to make it nearly 5 months before being wounded in September of '68. šŸ™ƒ

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
My current car is white and my S650 will also be white. IMO white is one of the easier colors to keep clean and also tends to look clean even with dirt on it. I highly recommend getting the Nite Pony Package if you're going with Oxford White though.

1693255230395.png
On.y thing about white I donā€™t like? Most popular color of car with black being 2d and all I see is white, I like to be different. My last car was white, and it was ok, but I like to be different. The red seems to attract cops and itā€™s like a giant pee pad for birds. If I have my top off, donā€™t want no bird chit hitting me. That happened to me at Alcatraz before we even started the tour. Big old seagull. Not cool walking around with bird shit on you

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Still can't believe yours is already coming in with NP package. Mine isn't even scheduled to be built.
Iā€™m afraid even if it gets scheduled, if they strike, we wonā€™t get it for awhile. One think,Union is wanting is for workers to work,4 day work week and get paid for 5. People need to get rid of unions, they only hurt the people, not help them
Sponsored