• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Owers manual

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
For all who have there S650s, does the car come a hard copy of the owners manual? I have downloaded a copy but somewhere I read they don't come in the vehicle.

True or false.

Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cost savings I assume.

Thanks

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Cost savings I assume.

Thanks
Probably. It's 546 pages and not multiple languages included in one manual.

TBH, it's nice to have but difficult to locate what you are interested in doing because the index isn't that great.. Maybe it's because I am new to the technology and terms but I find the online manual to be better because of the search function.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Probably. It's 546 pages and not multiple languages included in one manual.

TBH, it's nice to have but difficult to locate what you are interested in doing because the index isn't that great.. Maybe it's because I am new to the technology and terms but I find the online manual to be better because of the search function.
Actually manual book, you can leave it in the glovebox in case of malfunction of your vehicle where as you left your computer at home! On the Iphone is small and tedious having to enlarge for reading purpose! FYI.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Actually manual book, you can leave it in the glovebox in case of malfunction of your vehicle where as you left your computer at home! On the Iphone is small and tedious having to enlarge for reading purpose! FYI.
Good point !
I think it can be displayed on the Sync4 system as well?
Not sure.

Last edited:

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
The manual is built into the display

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Only providing a digital manual is an interesting choice. It’s a neat idea and I’m sure it didn’t cost much to implement.

My only problem: it’s 2am, battery is dead, no cell service, no infotainment system, how do I hook up those jumper cables again? or how do I use this stupid fix-a-flat tire kit? Hang on let me check the manual… well shit!🤬🤬

Come on Ford, just print the stupid manual. 🙄

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
For all who have there S650s, does the car come a hard copy of the owners manual? I have downloaded a copy but somewhere I read they don't come in the vehicle.

True or false.

Thanks
+1 for ordering the hard copy, best mod made to the car. Don't waste any time ordering it.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Thank you. I wasn't sure. I am old school and usually don't like online manuals but prefer hard copy. This time I actually prefer the online manual.
Me too though the on screen digital is much better and there are videos in it as well. Plus 500 pages wouldn't fit in the tiny glove box. Not to mention, cant read a paper manual without reader glasses and I don't take them on drives.

Face it, If the screen malfunctions, not much a paper manual would do to help anyway, call for a tow

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some manufacturers divide manual for nav, entertainment, warranty and vehicle into separate books.
I agree the digital could use a good index.

GT-24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized Grey,401A,Active Exhaust, Brembo,Auto

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
The owners manual for my F150 is available right thru the Sync screen. I assumed the DH would be the same, no?

Hard copies are good, but they can update the electronic version as needed.

C.A.R.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The hardcopy owner's manual was not yet available when I got my 24 GT a few months ago. I placed an order for $45 with Helm (The people who print it for Ford) and they put it on backorder. I usually use the online manual but I wanted the hardcopy just because I wanted a hardcopy to go with the car. I received the manual via US Mail about a week ago. The packaging was so flimsy the manual got banged up pretty badly (All corners curled, including the spine). Not so badly I can't live with it but I'm going to contact Helm to see if they will replace it.
Sponsored