• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Owners manual arrived!

Dxm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That's great, except that manual is not 100% accurate. For example, it says there's a way to disable the hill start assist. There's no such option.... I have a feeling this user manual will be revised many times as firmware updates are issued.

That's why I prefer using the pdf version--at least you can easily find specific keywords and check the latest info.

S650 Mustang Owners manual arrived! Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 12.57.27 PM

OP
OP
timd38

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
That's great, except that manual is not 100% accurate. For example, it says there's a way to disable the hill start assist. There's no such option.... I have a feeling this user manual will be revised many times as firmware updates are issued.

That's why I prefer using the pdf version--at least you can easily find specific keywords and check the latest info.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 12.57.27 PM.png
Then I don’t recommend you buy one!

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 12.57.27 PM.png
Yes there is. Go to Festures-Driver Assistance and slide the switch to off or you can add it to your Favorites button to turn it on or off. Easy peasy

Dxm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes there is. Go to Festures-Driver Assistance and slide the switch to off or you can add it to your Favorites button to turn it on or off. Easy peasy
On my car there is no option to disable it. The manual mentions how to do it, but I don't see that option.

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
On my car there is no option to disable it. The manual mentions how to do it, but I don't see that option.
Interesting, because upon reading this page in the manual I just went out into my garage and turned it on and I added it to my favorite button so I can turn it on and off as needed, although here in Flatistan Florida I would hardly ever use it. 😎

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I suspect it's only on a manual transmission as either the engine can hold the car with an auto or you can put your left foot on the brake.

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red
My car has A10 transmission, and I don't have that option! Build date is 09/2023

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
I'm pretty sure that feature is for manual. Not really needed on an automatic.

Dxm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have a manual car. That's how I noticed that this option was a thing.

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Maybe there's some confusion between Hill Start Assist and Auto Hold?
SWITCHING HILL START ASSIST ON AND OFF - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Hill start assist is active when you switch the ignition on. You cannot switch the system on or off.
AUTO HOLD hold applies the brakes to hold your vehicle after you bring the vehicle to a stop. This can help when waiting on a hill or in traffic. You can switch the system on or off by accessing the menu on the touchscreen. 1. Press Settings on the touchscreen. 2. Press Driver Assistance. Note: When using an automatic car wash, make sure to switch auto hold off, or shift to neutral (N) with the brake pedal applied to ensure auto hold is not active.
Sponsored