• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OKTB RELEASE DATE? Select Week OF Date or Month or Others

OKTB RELEASE DATE? Week Of, Month, Or?

• Total voters

Elcuh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 gt ordered
Nobody shall have theirs before me therefore voting 28th muahahahaha
Sponsored

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
It’ll be like Tuesday/Wednesday when they release em is what it seems to be shaping up as. Monday would be a pleasant surprise
This is what I'm thinking too. Media embargo on all models is over on Tuesday. The opinions of every model are out in the public for everyone to see and it's the first day of the month. Hype is about as high as it's going to get and Ford gives OKTB the green light Tuesday or Wednesday. Just my best guess obviously.

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Do special editions in later years go through this same delayed OKTB process? Say Ford does release another GT350 a couple years down the road. Would those cars be sitting at the plant waiting on their own special OKTB date or is this more of a new generation issue?
Every Ford vehicle goes through the same development process with OKTB being the final step. This delay is a new-generation issue. It probably won't happen again for next years Mustangs, even if they release a special edition.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Lol I didn’t ask for a name or anything I just wanted to know if it was speculation or based on a credible source😅 everyone has been talking about how OKTB should be happening during “this day” and it doesn’t so…
I got you. Yeah, it’s tough, a lot of people speculate without a credible source and doubt here on the forum. Rightfully so. Sorry for being a smart ass, you’re right to ask. Just trying to bring the latest and greatest info and help out all the good folks here who just want their shit. Barring something drastic that changes the current situation it will be some time this week

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I think they will release this week, just no idea of the day. What would be frustrating would be if they hit the dealers and don't have the OKTB. I have seen that happen once in 2015 (not sure of any other times) when I worked at a Ford dealer. Don't remember the vehicle(s), but they stayed on the lot for a couple of weeks and the dealer couldn't release the vehicle. It was a sad time.
Did that with the Lightnings.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Just too much suspense… they’re looking like bumbling goofballs after the dark horse ramp fiasco.
Release the car to folks and move on… I’m a diehard ford guy and even I have to admit now this was a fumbled bumbled launch.

FORD needs to regroup and focus on the 2028 GT-E50

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
dark horse ramp fiasco.
During the Dark Horse media day I believe they dropped a Dark Horse while trying to get it off the trailer. Didn't see the video but saw a picture and looked like they had the middle of the car bottomed out with the car being 1/2 on and 1/2 off the trailer.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
During the Dark Horse media day I believe they dropped a Dark Horse while trying to get it off the trailer. Didn't see the video but saw a picture and looked like they had the middle of the car bottomed out with the car being 1/2 on and 1/2 off the trailer.
S650 Mustang OKTB RELEASE DATE? Select Week OF Date or Month or Others IMG_0854
Sponsored